Forward

I am a man who has passion for art in general. Acting is art, as is writing, reading, and especially drawing. I love to draw. I've loved it ever since I was a little boy. And I'm a cartoon enthusiast. Animation is my passion. As long as it's done right. And I'm also a comic book enthusiast also, and I have many of the cartoons to thank for that. Who would I consider to be my influences in drawing? The list goes as following, Jim Davis, (creator of Garfield.) Butch Hartman, (creator of Fairly Odd Parents and Danny Phantom.) Friz Freleng, (5 time Academy Award winning Warner Bros. Cartoonist.) Art Leonardi, (one of the many animators who drew The Pink Panther.) Sergio Aragones, (illustrator for Mad Magazine.) Matt Groening, (creator of The Simpsons and Futurama) Chuck Jones, (3 time Academy Award winning cartoonist for Warner Bros. and MGM) and Bruce Timm. (Co creator of Harley Quinn, developed Batman The Animated Series along with its many spinoffs that formed the DCAU, or as I like to dub it, the Timmverse, superior to the DCEU in many ways.) I owe these gentlemen for inspiring me. Consider this as one of my more laid back novels. So, enjoy some of my art that I've managed to upload onto Wattpad. You might even meet some of my original characters. Nuff said.

T. G.