Chapter 1

Kendrys point of view
I woke up to the sound of my alarm filling my room, it was the fifth time I had hit the snooze button so I got up and went to go wake up my roommate.
When I got out of bed, my hair was down, I was in a big t-shirt and shorts. It was cold in my house so I put on sweats a sweater and tied my hair up in a bun. Then I went across the hall.
I opened Ali's door ( my roommate ) and to my surprise she wasn't their. I just rolled my eyes, shut her door, and then walked out.
Ali and I have been best friends since the 6th grade and now we were both 21 years old. She has brown redish hair she's skinny and she has brown eyes. She was pretty. But then theirs me, brown hair, brown eyes, normal sized.
I ran downstairs to go make coffee. As the coffee stated brewing, the house phone started to ring. I ran over to the phone and picked it up "hello?" I said. "Who's the bestest friend their ever was?" She asked. "What did you do this time?" I asked with amusement. "I went to the mall for a little while and I ran into this guy, and he is really attractive and he really likes me. He has a friend and I need you to come on this double date pleeasee" she pleaded.
After a long while of convincing I decided to go on this double date. She said I had to be ready in an hour.
I ran upstairs and went through my closet. I picked out; black skinny jeans, with a blue and white loose sweater with tan high hills.
I curled my hair. Did my make up. And went out the door.
I got in my car and drove to the mall. As I pulled up to the mall Ali and her date were waiting outside.
"Kendry this is Jake, Jake this is Kendry my best friend" said Ali pointing to him than to me. "Nice to meet you Kendry, my friend will be here any second to pick you up" said Jake with a smile.
"Picking us up you mean?" I asked. "No picking you up, he's kind of a big thing so you and him will be going somewhere else" Said Jake.
I heard someone honk, I looked out and Jake started walking to the car, he gestured at me and waved his hand telling me to come "have fun" said Jake. I looked at him confused then back to Ali and gave her the ' I'm going to kill you ' look. I got in the car and found my self sitting right next to Dylan O'Brien
A/N
hope you guys like this. Updating soon!

.