The Dark Angel ~ Blach Butler fanfic: Chapter Six, Red

I waited quietly outside young masters bedroom door and listened to the squeak of bed springs, telling me that he has woken up and was waiting.  I opened the door and sat the clothes out and helped him get his eye patch on.

" Sebastian, when did Clara go to sleep last night?"  he asked.  I smiled and slipped off his night gown and helped him slip on his pants and white pressed shirt.

" Around midnight.  Why master?"  I asked as I slipped on his knee socks and tied his shoes.

" After you're done, I want you to go and check on her."  I nodded and slipped on his over coat and opened the door for him to walk out of the room and down the hallway.  " Go."  Ciel said once he reached the stairs.  I nodded and quickly rushed up the stairs and to the bedroom that Meyrin and Clara stayed in. 

My hand raised up and knocked on the door, only to be opened by Meyrin who had her hair down in a wild mess and her glasses placed oddly on the bridge of her nose.  She blushed immediately once she realized that she was still in her nightclothes.

" Sebastian?"  she asked.  I shook my head in her stupidness.

" Is Clara okay?"  I asked.  Meyrin's blush slowly went away.

" I don't know, she hasn't woken up for an early riser."  Meyrin said as she looked at Clara's sleeping form under the sheets.  I pushed past her and lifted up the sheets, only to find it was just blankets bunched together to form a sleeping figure underneath.  Clara was no where to be found.

Thrid POV:

Clara opened her eyes, to see green ones looking down at her and silver hair falling over Undertakers shoulders.  He smiled down at her and she smiled back, then he straightened up and sat on the edge of the bed and helped her sit up.

Clara sat up and looked down on at her new attire.  A lacey red dress that did in fact flaunt her curves and breasts very much.  Quickly she grabbed a red blanket off of the bed and wrapped it around herself.

" Grell was going to dress you in something more revealing, but I said no."  Undertaker said.  Clara swung her legs over the edge and stood up, balancing on very high heeled shoes.  To much for Clara, she took them off and threw them on the bed.

" NNNOOO, you ruined the outfit!"  Grell whined when he walked in on Clara committing the act.  Clara got a anime sweat drop when she saw Grell with many more red dresses in his hands.  Undertaker stood up and rested his hand on her shoulder.

" I tried to stop him."  he warned me.  Grell finally looked at me in red and squealed.

" You look so pretty in red, its your color!"  Grell rushed up the Clara and pried the red blanket off and started to dance with her around the room which was actually spacious.

" Undertaker, make him stop!"  Clara whined.  Undertaker just walked over to the fireplace tucked in a corner and pulled out a Sebastian doll from the fire wood box.  Grell let her go and snatched the Sebastian doll from his hands.  Undertaker walked to Clara, took her hands, and turned her so her arms where crossed, but was still being held by Undertaker.  His chest was to her back and he rested his chin on her shoulder as they both watched Grell dance with the Sebastian doll.

" Did you get a lead on the reaper books?"  she asked.  Undertaker turned his head and let Clara's hair cover his face.

" Yeah, but then again William won't let you in though.  Luckily he didn't say anything about you going there for your new job."  he said into her neck.

" What?"  Clara asked.  Undertaker moved away from her hair and rested his chin back on her shoulder.

" You will be a "reaper" for awhile."  he said.  Grell had spun enough times with the doll that he fell on the ground and was blinking to try and return his vision back to normal.