Christmas Special

That's it! I had it up to here with getting fucking shot, almost stabbed, and barely escaping Grell's chainsaw. I plucked the bullet from my hair and threw it out the shattered glass. After a second came the satisfying sound of a body hitting the ground. Sebastian jogged next to me as I fumed, heading to the doors.

"Clara, are you okay?" Sebastian asked.

"Of course not! I'm going to fucking kill whoever shot me!" I said while rolling up my sleeves and slamming the doors open. They swung back and shook after hitting the walls. Sebastian dodged a clump of snow that managed to be knocked off the roof. Finnian came up to me while holding a shawl.

"Clara, you can catch a cold out here." Finnian offered the shawl to me. I smiled and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Thank you Finny. Go inside and alert Ciel of a potential threat." I said sweetly. Finny nodded his head and ran inside, closing the doors behind him. "How many do you suppose is out there?" Sebastian scanned the tree line with the fiery eyes.

"In total, about thirty." Sebastian said. I smirked and cracked my neck.

"The one with the most kills win?" I offered the childish game. Sebastian smirked and pulled knives from his coat.

"Whenever you're ready." Sebastian said. I shot off towards the tree line, leaving a smirking Sebastian before he also sprinted. I left up into the air and landed on a mans back, snapping it in two on impact.

"One!" I yelled over the gunfire and screams. I continued to kill and count.