Chapter 9 - It Hurt, Looking at Her Hurt

Start from the beginning

We do a comeback with another new song. It was the best song so far for me. I really love Knock Knock, and another song on this album that I also really love called Melting. It's so good. Our promotion time was really short but we achieved another trophies for it. So happy. Twice getting more and more attention, there's a talk about Japan debut as well. Finally, the Japan Line can comfortably promote us in their language. It's been so hard for them.

Precisely after a month of promotion, the first crisis come to our group. We've been promoting smoothly, until this day. We are gathering in our dorm watching TV. We finally finish our Knock Knock promotion. Jihyo Unnie always monitored what really happens on the internet for us, as expected she's our leader. We just laugh over things that showed in the movie. I sit across Jihyo Unnie and Minna Unnie. Jihyo silently gives her phone to her who sits on the floor. Her face suddenly turns blue. Mina Unnie looks at Jihyo with a surprised look. Mina Unnie that stormed to her room all of sudden, leave us in question.

"Why?" Everyone turn to Jihyo now.

"Check your phone, all of you"

We then check our phone. Without saying anything I directly come to Mina Unnie's room. I knock, she's pretending to sleep facing the wall. She doesn't want to face me. She keeps looking at her phone.

"Unnie..........." I said it while stroking her hand. She sleeps still. She's crying, I hear her snot her nose.

I let her be, I just also sit still on the edge of her bed. Half an hour pass, our member also doesn't want to interrupt her since I told them that she's crying.

"We're friends Changie, how people do this to us" Finally a word from here.

"I know........." I held her hand now.

Jihyo Unnie then enters the room.

"Mina-ya, don't think it through okay? I'm sure JYPE would release a statement soon"

"Jihyo-ya, you still remember right when Bam enter our room and take pictures with us. You also there. Bam must upload it somewhere. I tried to call him but he's not picking up now. You know Bam and his careless personally, Hyo-ah. How many times his account got hacked, isn't it?"

"I know, I know" She patted her back.

"The comments........"

"Mina-ya, give me your phone, don't check them! Mina, we don't have any mistake here okay? First, Bam is also 97 liner just like us, secondly he's a foreigner too that's why all of you got pretty close. Fans are smart too Mina"

"I know" Mina then rest assure.

A small scandal still a scandal here in Korea. Some fans won't tolerate it. Mina Unnie is the last member to join JYP, she had the shortest period trainee among us. Fans somehow link up here and there. Everything becomes a mess. Not to mention, GOT7's fans comments on Mina Unnie. It's so cruel. 

I am so mad at myself that I couldn't do anything to protect her from this. Bam Oppa has so many fans, that is why things like this happened. And yet Bam Oppa hasn't said anything. Even to Mina Unnie, they are friends for God sake. I don't know why I really hate him now. Without I even realize, now I stand in front of GOT7 oppas dorm. I text him.

"Bam Oppa, meet me outside"

What was I think?

Bam Oppa then come out. I wait for him at the stairs.

"Chaengie?"

"Oppa, should you explain to Mina Unnie what happened? It's from your phone, isn't it? Shouldn't you be careful since you have so many sasaeng fans? Should you at least explain to her?"

Bam Oppa run his hand through her hair and sit at the stair.

"I don't know what to say, Chaengie? I just upload it to my cloud storage, that's it. Guess my account has been hacked, again. I can't even face Mina because it's already hard for her, isn't it?"

Me then also sit beside him. "She's shaking, Oppa" I try to calm myself since I know he's also frustrated. He's a cheerful type of guys, seeing him frustrated also turn my anger towards her.

"There's nothing you can do regarding this matter, I know that. We are helpless. But at least, you should call her, text her, apologize or so. You guys are friends, isn't it? She already knows that your hands clear on this, but right now she needs her friend. You"

"I know, Chaengie. I will call her tonight, no I will meet her at the office then. Better to explain this face to face.

"Yeah right. And please, try to you know, hire an IT or something to prevent any of this again in the future" I then pat his back.

"You must be very concerned about her, aren't you? Otherwise, you wouldn't knock my door at this hour, alone"

I can't answer him. I just silent. I don't even know why I budging him at night like this.

"Don't tell anyone that I was here, okay? Especially to Mina Unnie"

"Okay"

After that, Bam Oppa and Mina Unnie meet up in the office. Bam Oppa share his frustration, also her share it as well. They're both best friend. They've been supporting each other since they are the same age and come from another country. Thank God that JYPE responded quickly over this matter. I can't just stand seeing Mina Unnie is now more careful around her action, she becomes cautious. She did nothing wrong tho, but the comments on her from Once and IGOT7 are so mean and cruel. I once saw her take an anti depressant to help her sleep. She's just 20.