Chapter 5. The Plan

Keiths POV
-----

I couldn't understand why I always yelled at people. I'd always do that when I was nervous or if I was trying to tell them something calmly. But it always turned out harsh.

So the only option I knew before hurting his feelings anymore. Was to run out of them cafeteria away from.

I didn't know why I didn't want to nor did I know why I ran. I just followed my guts on what they told me.

A few seconds the sound of the door closed and a few footsteps.

There was a loud bang and a tiny yelp, an what I which I wasnt pepared. A deathly scream.

"What the hell. Is someone dying?" I slowly walked up to where it was coming from and saw Lance.

Ugh what is he doing here?

I couldn't help but keep looking over on what he was doing. It seemed as if he had punched something hard due to the mark on his knuckles.

I watched as he slowly fell down against the wall and burst out in tears. He seemed heart broken about something...

A sting in my chest came then left. But I ignored it...

He started cussing in Spanish? And talked to himself.

Then I heard my name. 

Wait what...

He started laughing and his tears were gone shortly after. He slowly got up and I quickly hid behind a wall.

Once I heard the door closed I knew it was safe. I shoved my hands in my pants and walked around the school a bit before stopping infront of a certain locker.

"how did I even get here..?" I thought outloud.

I looked at his locker and saw the lock unlocked. I should really lock it.

My hand touched the lock and before I knew it I was unconsciously taking the lock off and opened it.

I was surprised of what I was doing. I quickly looked around making sure no one was around.

Once the cost was clear I opened his locker. Wow he has a lot of mirrors...

I looked around at his stuff which was mostly blue. I prefer red.

I dug around and saw his phone. Why is his phone not with him? I open up the screen and see a Voltron background. Honestly best show ever couldn't agree.

He has a password... I typed in every number and everything...  Waited, type... Soon it says I have to wait 30minutes before opening it again.

"shit" I mumbled to myself. I hope he doesn't find out. I place his phone down watching a picture fall out of his locker.

I kneel down to grab it and turn it around.

It's a picture of him hunk and Pidge and a poorly drawn me. I smile and place it back up.

I look around some more and see a book with a lock on it...

"must be his diary... " I take out a pin from my hair and get the urge to unlock it. It sounds wrong but I need to.

A second away to unlocking it the bell ringed. I panicked. Without knowing what to do I quickly threw his stuff in his locker and locked it.

It was messy in the beginning, so he won't notice that someone was in his locker. Unless he has his stuff messed up in a position like that for a reason.

I whistled walking away to find Pidge. I saw them walking out of the lunchroom talking with hunk.

I nudged hunk out of the way and talked to my friend.

"Hey, wazzup." they stopped leaning against the wall chewing gum.

"Best friend right? Well, how do I comfort someone?"

"*Pop* well in order t-" than she started choking and coughed up her gum... Onto my shirt.

"The hell Pidge?!?!" I spat in disgust.

I rolled up my sleeve knocking the gum onto the floor off of my shirt.

"YOU WANT TO CONFORT LANCE?" they screamed out shaking my shoulders almost killing me.

"Shhhhh, shut iT PIDGE"

"Alright, alright this is how your gonna apologize till him"

They whispered in my ear about me going on a date kissing him, I flicked her nose getting her to actually tell me what to do.

A few moments passed of the complicated plan and I finally understood.

We walked on over to our lockers then to our classes. I took a seat in the back and stared outside for the first time. Thinking about how apologizing is gonna be.

Pidge POV
-----

All I told him was to say sorry and not get to emotional. He had me repeat it twenty quiznaking times.

Keith I knew you better but how hard could apologizing be for you?