Chapter 3

Snow's POV

After Brantley finishes filling up the bathtub he comes out of the bathroom and suddenly picks me up bridal styles making me laugh and cling to his neck in fear of falling. He just chuckles and walks me into the bathroom, sitting me on the counter to undress me. "Brantley I can undress myself" I giggle as he pulls my shirt off with a smirk. "I know, I just like seeing these pretty little titties" he laughs darkly, kissing my nipple quickly before I gasp and cover it with my hand, smiling at him surprised. I swear, this man is always horny. My dear sweet husband just winks at me before pulling my yoga pants and panties down at the speed of sound then kisses me and walks out. "Fucking tease!!" I yell out to him and he barks out a laugh before replying "you know it baby". After quickly contemplating why I'm still surprised at his highly perverted nature, I step into the hot water with bubbles floating all over the top and try to relax some. The past weeks has been hectic as hell with Brantley doing radio tours and a recital for my teenage class coming up, plus the whole thing with Keith and now Gabe, I'm about ready to pull my hair out. Since Brantley has been gone most of the past month all I've had is the early copy of the album and some few minute Facetime sessions here and there. I've only been able to physically see him a few times in the past 30 days but thank god he's home for at least a little bit now. We've got 3 weeks at home with no tour or interview interruptions. "Hey baby" I call out, hoping Brant's still in our room when we yells back "yeah?", cracking the door open to see what I need. "Wanna join me?" I ask, giving him a flirty wink and with a smirk, he steps into the room, closing the door behind him as he strips his shirt off and I let out a loud whistle. He chuckles and points a finger at me. "That's my job" he chuckles and I shake my head as he pulls off his sweatpants and walks over the gigantic tub, sliding me forward to step in and sit down behind me. His hands immediately travel to my stomach, placing his hands over my belly and rumbling in my ear "I wonder if it worked". I feel my heart drop and blink away tears, running my little hands over his much larger ones before slipping my fingers under his to hold them. "Me too" I mumble, leaning back against his chest with a sigh. I really need to tell him. After releasing my hands he reaches up and cups my breasts, whispering "we could always double the chances" and I giggle. "That from sweet to horny so quick" I laugh, looking way up at him and he takes the chance to wrap his big hand around my throat, smirking down at me as I rub my hand over his. "You should expect that from me by now" he chuckles before slipping his free hand down my body, resting if over my sex as I glare at him playfully and say "I really should but somehow it slips my mind every time". 

After messing around in the bathtub me and Brantley get out and dry off, the caveman insisting on carrying me to bed when I remind him that I can walk just fine in my own. "Nope" is all he says before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, leaving me giggling as I grip onto his waist for support. "Fucking caveman" I mutter under my breath before he lands a sharp pop on my ass to quiet me down. When I let out a low moan he just chuckles, asking "not complaining about me being a caveman now are ya". "Shut up, cocky". After throwing me on the bed and jumping onto it himself, he pulls me into his chest and smirks down at me then asks "why don't you make me". egnoleging his request, I try my damnest and am able to flip, landing myself on top of him, resting my hand on his neck just like he does to me. He qurks an eyebrow at me before grinning and saying "nicely done baby girl". I smile, pulling my hand away from his neck and sitting up on his waist. "So what are we doing tonight" he asks, his hand idly traveling my hips and thighs. Tapping my chin, I make an exaggerated "hmmmm" sound before drawling out "I dunno". He chuckles and pulls me farther up his torso and rumbles "well I don't know about you but my back is killing me!! Can you rub it baby?". Rolling my eyes playfully, I get off of him and he turns over, stretching his arms up over his head to be more comfortable and I get to work. "So what were you gonna tell me earlier?" he asks, mumbling into the mattress and I feel my heart drop. I hate keeping things from him. "I can't remember now" I say, shaking my head, wishing I didn't have to do this. I'm just not ready to tell him yet. He won't react well, I know that and I'm still trying to process it myself. Ughhhh, I need a damn girls night. Faye where are you?!!