The Royal Tutor

Alice's POV-

Today was the day our newest tutor was going to show up and all I could hope is that he's different from the rest, since well all of them were rude and were driven out because because my brothers. 'Please let this be diffrent' I thought and hoped to what ever god is up there to hear my prayers.
A maid came in and told me he will be here in an hour so I got ready putting on my dress, round glasses that I use to read with, white boots, and white gloves.

After I put it on I brushed my blue hair and tied it with a red ribbon and started walking to where we were support to meet out Tutor.
Ones I got there I found my younger brother's there Kai, Bruno, Lichi, and Leonhard "Greetings brothers" I whispered shyly "Hiya SIS" Lichi said spinning me around since I was shorter than all of them, and even though I was the oldest I acted kinda like a kid at times "LICHI PUT ME DOWN" I complained so he did. "Sorry sis you're just so fun to mess with, other than old Brunei other there" he said and as per usual they started fighting. As the fought we heard foot steps so they stopped and went towards the window like all the other times and waited, so I went to a table and stood next to it.

When he entered I realizes something... 'I'm still short' I thought a little annoyed at this fact be he looked nice even though he has a straight face "I am flattered your highnesses, this is an honnered, I am Heine Wittgenstein and it's my pleasure to be your royal tutor" he said bowing. I looked at him blushing a little at his politness but oh boy was he in for a serprise.
As Leo started his first impression he ended it with being disgusted with him like all the other times, Heina looked a little shocked at Leo like all the other Tutors. But Lichi just grabbed him and spun him around like what he would to me and they started bickering. I looked down and then heard "You must be the Princess Alice, it's nice to meet your acquaintance your highness" he said bowing and I looked a little shocked since all the other tutors usually just treat me as if I was a child at first meet, but he was so diffrent that I didn't want him to bow. "Please Professor Heine you do not need to bow before me" I said in my shy voice taking his hands lefting his body up. He looked me in the eyes and I did the same I began to get flustered and panic a little "I-I'm sorry please excuse me" I said before rushing out the room in a hast and closing the door behind me.
I didn't leave but I lessioned in on what they were saying ,they were saying that they were against him and then "Your highnesses make your feeling quite clear to me in that case, which of you would like to go first?" I could image there faces right now. I chucked to myself lessioning again but I heard foor steps come my way so I ran away to the end of the hall and waited.
I saw Heine drag poor Leonhard to his room so when they went into there room I lessioned in on what there conversation was. I heard how Leo hates and I heard running around.

Soon enough it got to the point where Heine found Leo's very epressing dairy on how he pittys himself and then I heard Heine speek out his Diary and I found it very amusing of how sarcastic Heine sounds then I began to go to see Bruno and ask him for a book.

When I got there I heard talking 'It must be the Professor and Bruno taking' I thought and lessioned in on what there are saying I head Bruno say "Err LET'S PLAY CARDS" "I have a straight royal flush" Heine said after just a few seconds. After a while I decided to walk away smiling then I heard Bruno yell out "MASTER" and I froze in shock and my eye was twiching a little when I heard that word be yelled out, then I ran into Lichi "Sorry sis" he said before running and slamming the door open yelling "HIYA BRUNIE" I just rolled my eyes and continue to my room.

Heine's POV-

I was being carryed by Lichi on his back upside down through the halls to Lichi's room 'Not the best sort of transportation but thia will do, besides Bruno was quite tiresome' I thought ad I felt the blood rush to my head. As we countined through the halls we passed the Princess Alice and her face was quite shocked seeing me in this formate and I look began to look through her papers.

'Princess Alice, or the Blossoming Blue rose of Glanzreich.
Not usually seen in public but when she is her beauty can intising to the single men, she's also known for her shy nature, humbleness to the every man, and always wearing gloves for mysterious reasons'

I must at might to one thing since I do not know her all to well she is every beautiful that I can tell why she might attract men.

As we reached Lichi's room he let mr down and all I could think was 'I should teach him how to properly carry his royal tutor' as I felt sick to my stomach and held it.
As we countined I gave him a test angrily since asked a very lewd question and he started to talk, and talk. Soon he was finished and I took it and the ladys came back in. "Won't you smile, I've never seen someone who is this straight faced" "I'm fine" "No worrys ladys we were just having a conversation short, small, who knows. But all I can saw is that he's scance under there" Lichi said so I got my boom out and hit his head and said "You need a lession" and the ladys started to fan girl almost.

After our 'little' talk and Prince Lichi letting me find out that I shouldn't take him lightly I started walking to Princess Alice's room.