Stronger Than You (Garnet x Reader)

Warning: This story contains light BDSM themes, lesbian sex, and other mature themes. If you don't like these themes, do not continue reading.

I was sent down from homeworld because I have a reputation as one of the strongest gem types in existance. I am here to defeat the rebellious crystal gem Garnet, but as I listen to the stories I become more and more unsure that I'll be able to do so. It really isn't a fair fight, is it? Two against one is hardly an equal battle. Then again, I am a (gem type). I'm expected to defeat hundreds of gems all on my own.

As the homeworld ship lands, I get up from my seat, mentally preparing myself. I know they'll be waiting for me when I exit the ship, and I muat be ready. I have no choice but to fight them... I'll be shattered if I don't.

The doors slide open, and there she is. Towering above me by at least a foot, she's every bit as terrifying as described, but far more beautiful. With luscious curves and plump lips, she's unlike any gem I've seen on Homeworld... I'm so stunned by her beauty that I'm not ready for the first blow. A heavy metal gauntlet hits me square in the chest, sending me across the beach and into the sand. I think that's about the time that it truly hits me how little chance I stand against her. Somehow I can't bring myself to be angry, though. She's defending her home, protecting what she believes in. That's more than I can say for myself.

The battle doesn't last long. I'm much smaller than her, and slower too. Before I can even land a single blow I've been reduced to just a gem, that gem then placed in a bubble.

When I'm taken out of the bubble and I'm able to reform, my surroundings are different. I'm trapped in a small, doorless room. Only she stands in the room with me, and as I look up her smooth voice fills the cramped chamber. "You're awake. Good. What's your name?"

My voice is quiet, hesitant as I respond. "I am a (gem type) serving under (Diamond color)." I sit up, but when I attempt to stand she pushes me back down onto my knees.

"No, stay down. I have a few rules for you if you don't want to be bubbled again." A smile spreads across her soft lips that makes me somewhat uneasy. "First, do not speak unless I ask you a question. Second, don't even attempt violence. Third, trying to escape will only result in punishment."

I can't help but be stunned. "Punishment? What do you mean by that?"

Garnet smirks. "I'm trying a new method of reforming gems like you. If you cooperate, I can promise it will be quite pleasurable. If you don't... well, I can't say you'll have nearly as much fun." Her soft voice and unfamiliar accent are a temptation I never expected, but strangely, the temptation feels welcome. I nod hesitantly, watching her motions. I don't want to resist her, to be honest.

Garnet's fingers run through my (hair color) hair lightly. "Good girl. Now, I'm going to show you things they would never teach you on Homeworld, but first you'll have to do a favor for me. Open your mouth please."

I open my mouth obediently, confused but curious to see what's going to happen. She slides her tight pants down, exposing a large, thick member. My eyes grow wide when I see it  I've never seen anything like it... She pushes my head forward, the tip of her member going into my mouth.

I get an idea of what I'm supposed to do fairly easily. I might be a bit clueless, but I'm not stupid. I move my mouth slowly, taking more of her into my mouth. A husky moan assures me that I'm doing this right, so I speed up, hoping for more encouragement. For some reason I find myself wanting more than anything to please her...

Just as Garnet seems to be reaching a climax, she pulls back, bringing me to my feet. "Put your hands on the wall and atick your bum out." She guides me into position, sliding my skirt up around my waist. I've never had anyone touch me this way before...

Garnet's hand moves to rub between my thighs, a soft moan escaping my mouth as a strange heat rushes to my core. That feels amazing! Her hand moves further, two fingers pushing into me. I let out a slight gasp, surprised at the sudden entry. It never even occurred to me that something would be put in there, but the pieces are coming together in my mind.

Garnet's voice is husky and warm in my ear as she murmurs a simple question. "Are you ready for me?~" The soft hum is comforting and exciting.

"Yes, please.~ I want you so bad.~" I never expected myself to sound so desperate, but I can't help submitting to this woman completely. I want to stay with her and do this again and again... but strangely, I don't want to do it with anyone else. It's only her I want.

I can feel the tip Garnet's member as it presses against my core, and I nod eagerly. "Please, do it~" I moan. With one quick thrust, she pushes inside me, filling me completely. She begins moving immediately, her hands gripping my hips tightly as she moves inside me. My voice grows louder in my pleasure, my moans wanton and unrestrained. Garnet's voice seems to be in harmony with mine, driving me close to the edge quickly.

We finish at the same time, intwined so close it feels like we might never separate... When I finally come down off the high I pull away, looking up at her. "That was amazing..."

Garnet smiles, helping me get dressed again and pulling up her pants. "Yes, it was. I think I'll keep you with me from now on. What do you say, do you want to stay?"

I nod, reaching to hold her hand. "Of course I do."

The end!

So what do you think guys? I liked writing this one. Sorry it's been so long, I've had a pretty stressful summer! I'll try to update somewhat more freqyently, but with school starting I can't make any promises. As always, put any tips or requsts in the comments! Thanks for reading! -Author