4

Standing near the audience , I watched the fight second by second . He was at a great disadvantage . There was some trick Kastro was doing and he still hadn't figured it out . Hisoka was hit several times and I could tell the confusion was bothering him the most . But , a strong opponent means more fun for that useless paperclip 'Hisoka Morrow ' . It was when both of his arms flew away from his body that I couldn't help hiding my mouth with the look of pure terror in my eyes . Now it wasn't just a cut that would heal..his both arms were gone . 
  His eyes made eye contact with me for a moment , he shook his head and smiled . I am not sure if that was his usual smirk or just a smile to reassure me I am okay but either way , it certainly helped calm my nerves down . 

  But , Hisoka knew he won't lose . And he didn't . If that's not a Magician , then I don't know how one is . He managed to use his ability 'Bungee Gum' to have his arms back on . He figured out Kastro made a doppelganger . Hisoka , not only , finished him with cards and using his abilities . He made an absolutely horrible mental stress on him! That's where he's best at . Cornering his opponent into the dark side of their mind . 

  When it all ended , I rushed to his room . Never been worried about anyone that way as far as I can remember . What is he gonna do now ? It's impossible to grow hands may I add.. But when I was almost in front of his room , a girl with purplish-pink hair went in instead . She is far more pretty than I am . Purple eyes , pretty face..I had pale green eyes and black hair which , in no way could compare to hers . I rarely compare myself to other people but sometimes my insecurity pretty much wins and I hate my looks again . 

  Hisoka appeared a moment later - with a happy look really - while both of his arms were missing . "Are you okay?!" I shout , taking his attention . 

"Never been better!" He says it in monotone but before he enters his room , I interrupt "Hey , who is that by the way ?" 

"Machi!" He shrugs and ignores me . Ugh why do I even care ?! Whatever , just let him stay armless till he dies from blood loss . At least , that way he couldn't harass me! 

I am just heading to take back my shift downstairs . I just have to wait for Azu . Where the hell is she anyway ?

  I sprint downstairs to look for her . I couldn't find her anywhere . Just when I was about to give up , she approaches me with a strange expression on her face...I can't make out if she was worried or forcing a smile...

"Helena is back! She just got so sick right now , you need to check on her , please!" Azusa almost yells . Helena was our co-worker before she suddenly disappeared and never came back . We never knew why . I run with her to Helena's room . The lights were off and I couldn't really find the switch . I was getting out my phone to use the screen light or flashlight when the locking sound froze me in my place . 

"Azu ? Why'd you lock the door ?" I say , clutching my phone to my chest in nervousness . 

"Reina...I am so...so sorry..." I can hear Azusa sobbing...What..was going on ?

"Why are you crying ? What are you apologizing for ?" I pause , "Where is Helena?" 

I ask in complete confusion . However , I couldn't deny the tension in the air . I wasn't alone in here..and the room screams 'Danger' . 

  "Open that door , Azusa!" I yell at her but her sobbing just goes higher . I don't understand! 

The moment I feel presence just behind me , I shove my elbow the hardest I could behind me . I hear a groan , which makes it clear I directly hit whoever's-behind-me's stomach . I reach for the door and struggle to open it that I break the handle out of force . 

"Give me the key , Azu! Why are you doing this ?!" I shout in frustration mixed with disbelief but I can't even see her . I use my Nen to increase my force and kick the door down . But just as it crumbled down on the floor and the dim light revealed the room now , three men caught me from behind . At least two of them had Nen as well , and it was much stronger than mine . One of them punches me on my temple , expecting to let me pass out but It only made me a little dizzy . It was indeed painful though..

"Are you stupid?! Do not come near her face!!" One of them scolds the other . 

"She can hide the bruise with her hair , now shut it , will you ?" The other answers in anger and I try to kick and scream but one put his hand on my mouth . I bite it , he winces and groans before pulling my hair . 

"Let me go!!" I yell but of course , no one would listen . Why are they even taking me ? And to where ? Who are these guys ?! 

"Man , she's the hardest girl out of all of them . She isn't a scared bunny , keep a good eye on her ." 

What does he mean by the hardest girl...?

No...

Were my friends disappearing this way...? 

  Wait...I still had my phone..I only need 30 seconds to send a text to..no , I can't call uncle he's too far away from here and I don't know what they were going to do to me or the others... That leaves me with..

  Hisoka . 

Telling him is the only option . 

But...the possibility of him actually searching for me is as short as my height...

Sigh , guess I have no choice . 

I rest my muscles to convince them I have given up and that I finally got weakened by them . They smirk , thinking they won but they still held me tight . Come on , come on! Release me for a second so I can get my chance! My heart pulse races in worry they'll never do that but very soon , I feel their hands rest as well and one of them left the room to get a rope and duct tape . 
I shove my knee into one's chin and the other stares in shock but the one I punched falls over him . I throw the wooden chair on them . They wince in pain but I can do nothing more than that . They'll catch me again after a second! The door is locked , no windows I really can't escape by myself! I hastily get out my phone and search for Hisoka's recently exchanged number . I type as quick as I can manage , "Hisoka Help come get me I am at"

My phone is snatched out of my hand by...Azu...

My text didn't even giv eenough information...Oh God..

The three guys are back to tying me up . However this time , I am in enough disappointment not to struggle . It's no use anyway...And the one person here I thought was my friend..betrayed me . One of the men carried me inside a large box and covered up the lid . 

 Now I knew what was the strange look on her...

Guilt...

Please , Hisoka...!

...

(A/N) Aaaahh poor Reina , I pity her ;-;  We expect you knight in shining armor to go save her (aka Hisoka) !