Dad's Girlfriend's Son-Boyfriend?(8)

**recap**

"I think that you are beautiful, your father doesn't deserve you as a daughter, I don't deserve you, I like you a lot and I would love to date you." I mean every bit of what I said.

"You're so sweet." She whispers and grabs my hand and pulls me into our room.

Kelley's POV:

I pull David into our room for the night. God, I couldn't have found a better person to be with. I drag him to the bed. "Wait, wait Kelley."

"What? Am I going something wrong?"

"No not at all." He smiles. "But we need to talk."

So we sit down on the bed. "About what?"

"Us. We need to have this talk before we do anything drastic."

"What about calling what we have a relationship?"

"Well, that isn't as drastic as having sex."

"Okay, sooo where do we start?"

"We're exclusive, right?"

"Yes. I do have a question though."

"All right, what is it?"

"How many girls' have you slept with?" I ask afraid of the answer.

"Ahh, that question. Seven girls'."

"Seven?"

"Yep. Is that a problem?"

"At least you can count them." I mumble to myself. "Nope, not at all." I say to him. This is a complete lie.

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not." Duh, why wouldn't I lie?

"Kelley, I know when you're lying. Why is that a problem?" Is he serious!!!!!!!!

"Because it's seven girls', David. Seven more experiences than I have. Seven things I don't have to count for. Plus, that doesn't even count up to how many

times you've slept with them."

"They don't matter to me like you do."

"But they meant something?"

"Not all of them." He said ashamed, "But I'm not like that anymore. I've changed since I met you. Kelley, you've changed my life." It sounds like he really means it.

"Sorry, for bringing the past up."

"No, we should be able to share our past."

"More like your past. Any who, what else are we suppose to talk about?"

"How do you feel about me?"

"I like you a lot. Umm...you make my stomach turn into knots every time I'm with you. You make my heart race. I feel safe when I'm with you, like nothing could go wrong."

David's POV:

I could have to kiss her just for saying that but I know once we get started we probably won't be able to stop. She is hesitant, waiting for my response. "I feel the same way except, I get nervous when I first see you. Plus, I feel really comfortable with you. Well, comfortable as you can get with knots in your stomach and a racing heart." I smile.

"Did you only begin liking me once you saw me getting dressed?"

"No, yes, when we first met I really didn't pay attention to you. But when the incident happened I started realizing you and how you are. Then I was hooked. But you didn't really seem to like me either. When did that change?"

"I think it was about the same time too. When you tried to apologize to me and you kept forgetting what you were going to say and I accused you of having a hangover. Oh my god, that was hilarious."

"You know why I kept on forgetting my word?"

"No, why?"

"After I walked into on you I took a nap hoping when I woke up you wouldn't still be pissed. I dreamt of us having sex."

"Was it good sex?" she joked.

"Oh yeah."

Kelley's POV:

Hmm, sex with David.