Chapter 5

Elijah Vincenzo

My eyes fluttered open as I felt myself laying on the edge of my bed. I blinked a couple of times trying to get sleep out of my eyes before looking down at my bed just to see Victoria sprawled across the entirety of my bed.

"Fucking girls..." I mumbled, trying to get up but her legs suddenly tangled themselves with my own preventing me from getting up.

I sighed and laid back down before moving he head on my chest giving myself a little more space. She stayed sleeping through all of my movement which was quite amusing.

At least she was sleeping.

She was different from the girls I've encountered before. Well first difference was she wasn't a slut. Other then that she made me feel weird, her innocents and beauty was new to me and if I'm truthful it confused me a lot.

I looked at the clock 'seventeen thirty five' it read and I cringed, we slept through the entire day, which may be good for her, but it was an important day for me.

As if on que my phone rings and I dreaded answering it. I sighed and placed my finger on the green button. "Elijah!" My father screamed making me cringe and mentally groan. "Only because you decided to go solo from the family doesn't mean you can ignore the meetings!" He yelled at me and my hands basically itched to strangle him.

I carefully removed Victoria from my chest and got out of bed, before exiting the room not to wake her up.

When I finally exited the room and made sure that I was out if the hearing range I spoke. "Last time I checked I left so you wouldn't control my life, you agreed you'd leave me the fuck alone if I actually got myself somewhere in life. Well here I am people Fucking shaking in their shoes when they hear my name and yet for some damn reason you're still calling this number." I growled out, anger boiling within me.
"Be in the meeting tomorrow." Was all he said before hanging up.

Anger took over my body and I gripped my phone tighter causing it to crack in various places, before throwing it at the vase causing it to break into millions of pieces.

"Sir is there a problem?" I heard Samuel voice behind me.
"No, clean that up." I commanded before walking back to my room.

When I opened the door I saw the Victoria wasn't sleeping anymore, in fact she was streaching causing my shirt to list up enough to reveal her white laced panties.

She sat up and jumped slightly when she saw me standing in the door way. "Um... hi." She muttered awkwardly and blushed. "Cute." I stated and she turned deeper shade of red, causing me to chuckle.

"Your hand," He said looking down at my hand. "It's bleeding." She finished her sentence, causing me to look there too and indeed it was bleeding. "What happened?" She asked getting of the bed and walking closer to me, causing me to curiously raise an eyebrow. "Nothing important." I said simply and she walked so close that we were inches away before taking my 'injured' hand in hers.

My hand looked so big in hers. "Do you have first aid kit?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow. "I don't need it." I said calmly, making her look at me and roll her eyes.
"Yes you do." She protested, and I sighed.
"Don't argue with me." I mumbled, I knew I get angry easily and I didn't want to lash out on her. "Please let me help you?" He practically begged. "You helped me today now I want to help you." She stated sutubornly.

"Fine." I muttered before adding "In the bathroom." With that she held my hand and led me into the bathroom.

"Sit!" She commanded pointing at the edge of the bath and I chuckled.
"Enjoy being in charge while it lasts sweets." I murmured in her ear before sitting down.

She ignored my statement and grabbed the first aid box before examining my hand. She then grabbed a cotton bud and rubbing alcohol. "Do you even know what you're doing?" I asked chuckling at her confused face. "Nope." She said honestly. "But I've read books so we should be okay..." she then added, causing me to chuckle again.

She poured a little bit of the alcohol on the cotton and dabbed it on my wound before looking at me. "Do you even have feelings?" She asked looking at my emotionless face. "Does that honestly not hurt you? Oh wait I forgot you didn't even notice the fact that you're bleeding..." she carried n blabbering and if I'm honest it was getting quite annoying.

When she was finally done with the alcohol she grabbed the band aid and I knew this was either going to go okay or she's going to cut circulation off in my arm.

....

Surprisingly it went well, only took like two hours.

I sighed looking at my bandaged arm, bofore clenching and uncleching it. "Remind me to never let you do this again sweets." I said and she rolled her eyes. "I'm not that bad..." she said and I smirked. "Dint forget your rules sweets." I reminded and she gulped. "Now you should go to sleep." Added before throwing her over my shoulder and carrying back to my bedroom. I dropped her on my bed before removing my shirt.

"You'll be sleeping here from now on sweets." I said.
"What? Why?" She asked her eyes widened.
"I sleep well with you." I stated simply before winking at her.

Here is another filler chapter nothing important really happened but I hope you enjoyed neverless. VOTE and COMMENT if you did.