Chapter 3

A/N- Okay so before I begin this chapter I'd like to thank you guys!! Only a week ago I've posted this book thinking nothing if it... and today I opened watt pad to see that we ranking #740 in Chick lit! I know it might seem so little to some of you guys, but it is so big for me and I just wanted to say thank you. Anyway enjoy!

Victoria Santily

I've been stuck in this room for hours, so far it's been hell.

The bruises were forming around my neck from earlier and it hurts like a bitch.

It's like this room was built to keep people locked up. The windows were locked and breaking them was impossible, the door was literally made of steel and my lock picking skills were useless; I felt useless. Why would you need a room like that?

Vic, you're forgetting he is a criminal. I reminded myself and shook my head at my stupidity.

The only widow that opened in this entire place was the bathroom widow, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to for through it, but I was willing to try, just not quite yet. Doing it in the night was more efficient.

I paced back and forward trying to think of as many nonfarfeched ways of escaping this room, but nothing else came to mind, nothing rational at least.

I felt like a bird trapped in a cage, with no way out.

Feeling that way made me want to throw up. I was not the person to be kept inside, being locked up literally kills me. I love outdoors and exploring and I won't be able to survive living like this; I will literally go crazy.

I felt anger bubble inside my body. I wanted to trash this place, destroy it, burn it down. But again that I one, single feeling held me in place, that one feeling I couldn't control, that feeling I felt when I looked into Vincenzo's green eyes. Fear.

Fear is that one feeling that controlled people the most. Fear of dying? Getting hurt? We are scared of things, it is part of human nature. And fear makes us selfish and sometimes even insane. That's why I don't blame my father too much.

Suddenly I heard the lock click, signaling the door was being unlocked. I felt my heart beat fasten and my breathing stop. Fear.

The door opened revealing suited Vincenzo. It was kind of weird seeing him look so formal, but his amazing looks didn't change the fact that I wanted to stab his eyes out. Why did he even suggest taking me?

"How are you?" He asked, but I stayed quiet. Me not saying anything was the only way I could make him angry, he couldn't exactly blame me for being too scared to talk. Right?

He sighed. "You know we really need to work on your speaking." He said and I felt the urge to roll my eyes.

We need to really work on your ability to get a girlfriend without taking a random girl on the streets against her will. I thought.

"Excuse me?" He said, with a raised eyebrow. My eyes widened.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! I kept scolding myself as he stalked his way towards me.