"Things won't go better by stressing about it, you know." Lavender says calmly. Elsa sighs and collapse onto the bed from exhaustion. She covers her face with her hands and breathes slowly. "I'm just so nervous..." In the meantime, Lavender managed to pack her little sister's bag. She zips it shut and lays down next to Elsa. "I understand you are, but you really need to keep it cool up there." Lavender says and taps her sister's head. "I bet you're going to rock the interview." "You really think so?" Elsa asks and lowers her hands. "I really know so." Elsa looks at her with a small smile on her face. "I'd be lost without you." "Yeah, I know." Lavender replies and jumps back on her feet. "It's time." She says and grabs Elsa's bag. "Make yourself ready, I'll wait in the car."

...

After eight hours of flying, Elsa reaches the airport of the city New York. She's more than glad she can get off the plane to stretch her legs. After the stewardess announced that they reached their destination and that the passengers should not forget their belongings, Elsa stands up and moans inhumanly as she stretches her body. By doing that she receives several disapproving glances from other people. Quickly, she recovers and apologizes with an innocent smile. Elsa follows the crowd out of the plane and moves to get her bag. Her heart pounds faster with every step she takes to the exit, until, to her surprise, she sees a man with a small cardboard with her name on.

With furrowed brows she walks over to him. "Elsa Swann?" He says with a friendly smile when their eyes meet. "Yes?" She replies. "I'm Hunapo Blamore, your driver." Elsa looks around with an unsure expression on her face. "My... driver?" The tall man nods friendly. The two of them look at each other in complete silence until Hanupo speaks up again. "Right this way, young lady." At first, she was a bit hesitant but after a small moment she realizes she has no other choice but to follow him because she does not know her way around NYC. She would get lost by the second she steps out of the building.

...

The ride to Elsa's hotel goes quietly. Hanupo is too busy concentrating on the road and Elsa is too busy with taking in the sight of the city. Someone who comes from a small neighborhood thinks New York is majestic and quite intimidating... And that is exactly how she feels: small and intimidated. "Are you alright?" Hanupo asks as he glances over to her. "Yeah." Elsa replies in a whisper and presses the button to open the window. Her jaw drops as her gaze goes all the way up to the top of a very tall building.

The driver looks back in front of him, a small smile dances on his lips. "Impressive, huh?" "It sure is..." Elsa replies. She closes the window again and leans back in her seat. She starts thinking about tonight. What is she going to wear? What will she say? What if she makes a complete fool of herself? The last thought makes her sigh deeply. Hopefully she will never figure that out... Time passes and Elsa arrives at the hotel.

Hanupo takes her bag out of the trunk and carries it all the way to her room even though Elsa told him she would be alright. Elsa puts the key in the keyhole and pushes open the door. Then, she grabs her wallet to pay Hanupo. He laughs softly and says she does not have to because everything is already taken care of. "Oh." Elsa replies. She shrugs and smiles at him. "See you later." He says. Elsa raises a brow. "You do?" There is another small smile. "I pick you up at 11:00pm and drive you to Rockefeller Center." He replies and turns on his heel after he shoots her one last friendly smile, leaving her wondering how someone can be so kind.

...

Elsa closes the door behind her and leans against it. She slides down to the ground as stress starts to take over. She looks at the clock on her phone, it's already 9:54pm, Hanupo will pick her up at 11:00pm which means she has to hurry if she wants to be ready right on time. Elsa gets back on her feet and places her bag on bed and zips it open. She grabs the bottle of shampoo and conditioner and heads for the shower.