"I'm done with you," the raven head said, gently pushing Taehyung off him, "I'm going to go take a shower."

Taehyung's pout didn't go unnoticed by the younger, and he definitely didn't miss him say that he shouldn't have taken a shower already under his breath.

While Jungkook was taking a shower, Taehyung started to really pay attention to his surroundings. Jungkook's house was very spacious and modern looking. The whole interior was monochrome; from the coffee table to the books on the bookcase with their white and black book covers. It was a bit too bland for Taehyung's taste and he couldn't help but wish he could add some colour to the house, but it wasn't his so he couldn't do that. 

Finding his phone, Taehyung lay down on the sofa and turned the device on. Checking his social media, he was interrupted by a new notification. Jimin had sent him a message.

Hey, do you think we could meet up today?

We have work today Jimin, of course we are meeting today lol.

Oh yeah right >.< How about after work we go and get some coffee?

Haha that sounds like deja vu to me but sure.

Cu later Tae.

Cu Jimbles.

So...

I'm going to be abroad from the 11th to the 18th which is why this is such a short chapter. I'm taking an early night tonight since I have to wake up early for my morning flight. I really wanted to find time to write a nice long chapter for this book, "Unorthodox" and "Oppa" but I only managed to write chapters for this book and "Unorthodox", and both of them aren't that long. That's what happens when you try to pressure yourself to write with a time limit.

You guys wanted me to continue writing "Oppa" so I promise to do that once I find time. I won't be able to update while I'm away since I'm not taking my laptop and if any of you write your own stories, you know what a mess writing on your phone is >.<

ALSOOOOOOO

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 50K READS - LIKE HOWWWWWW