An explanation and a goodbye...

Hey everyone... I'm assuming you might want an explanation for my absence...

So, since starting this book and this account, I have gotten into many more fandoms, that I am a lot more interested in... I also have not been inspired to write any of my fanfictions on her at all...

So, I'm sorry to say this, but I will be abandoning this account and this book... I am so sorry for my readers, that spent their time reading my book, and waiting for an update, just to never get it... I am so sorry, but this is for my own good. And yours as well. If I kept updating this book series, it would all be halfhearted work. I would not have any interest in it at all, which would make it a shitty story, that I barely put the effort in to write. And it would be torture for me to write, because I am not inspired to write it anymore.

But I would like to thank you so much for all your love and support on this account and this book, and I love you all so much. Thank you... I have reached my greatest Wattpad accomplishment on here which is 3.1K reads on my Finn Wolfhard book (YDMMW). So thank you again to everyone. And I'm sorry for leaving.

If you'd like to see more of my writing, which is fanfictions for other fandoms and some original work, then you can follow my main account

So this is goodbye...

Sincerely,

Lo (Who Is Now Skai)