02

It had been about a week since Taylor texted Shawn about him cheating on Delilah. Shawn felt as guilty as ever for not telling her. Delilah had gotten more skeptical about the relationship between the two.
-
Delilah and Taylor had made a plan to go to a movie. She put on a flower spaghetti strap shirt, light denim shorts, white vans, and left her long blonde hair in its natural curly style.
Taylor walked into the bathroom behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.
"Tay!" she giggled and turned to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He rested his forehead on hers and rubbed their noses together.
"do you know that i have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world?" he asked before pecking her lips.
"Taylorrr, I'm not evennn." she rolled her eyes before pecking his lips back and giggling.
"Tay you got some lipstick on your lips" she smiled.
"I'm jealous, it looks prettier on you" she pouted playfully.
"oh shush princess you dont even need this to be bea-" he was cut off by his phone ringing. He grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and she peaked over to see it was Paige and sighed.
"I'll be right back baby" he said and walked off, talking to her.

Taylor answered the phone,
"Hi baby, can we hang out today?" she asked through the phone, Taylor smirked.
"and what will we be doing," he paused looked around to make sure Delilah wasnt around. "princess"
He could tell she was smiling by her voice.
"Welllllll, maybe a movie tonight and then you can come back to my place" she suggested.
The whole idea of Taylor and Delilah going to a movie that night slipped from his brain.
"Yeah that sounds nice, ill pick you up in an hour" he said before hanging up and walking back to Delilah.
"We cant go to a movie tonight baby, Paige is having problems at home and asked if i could help, and you know gotta be there for my pals" he lied. Delilah frowned and put down the highlight while sighing.
"alright Tay" she mumbled while looking down at her feet. He licked his lips and kissed her forehead.
"sorry princess, I'll make it up to you" and with that he was gone.

-
Sorry guys short chapter, but how are you liking the story so far. I'm sorry for taking long to update btw.

-Nevaeh