Chapter 28

A/N:
HII HIII THIS IS IMPORTANTTT SO PLEASE READ:)
This is regarding the previous chapter I published. I made a mistake so apparently Joshua was being forced to marry a girl, right? The girl was Rose.
So if you read back, I've changed it, so so sorry for making the mistake...

Since the A/N is here, there wouldn't be one at the end of the story HAHA so...

THANK YOU FOR READING AND HITTING 1k LY🙆🏻🙆🏻💖💖❤️❤️

OKAY THANKS FOR READING THIS!:) Chapter 28 let's gooo:)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jiyeon's POV

Did he just said he was only marrying me?

My cheeks flushed red when I replayed his words.

But the girl was Rose. It wasn't going to be easy.

"But, how are you going to stop your mum from forcing you to marry her?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I will NOT marry her. You get it?" Joshua said firmly and held onto my shoulders.

"I understand", I said and he released his grip on my shoulder to my hand.

Joshua then leans in. I thought he was going to kiss me but he went past my lips and whispered in my ear.

"You're mine, and I'm yours. Nothing's changing that."

I smiled a little. Joshua slowly moved further from my ears but stopped when he was right in front of my face.

"We're going to be late", I said, turning away as I walked.

"Yah! Jiyeonnnn!" Joshua whined as he followed me from behind.

I ignored him and continued walking.

"Pabo Jiyeonie", Joshua shouted.

"Yah!" I said, turning around, hitting his arm.

"You are not allowed to ignore me. Arraji?" Joshua warned.

"And why must I listen to you?" I asked.

"Because I'm older. And you should obey your elders", Joshua said sternly.

OK.

Copy that.

I walked to school silently, turning around occasionally to check if Joshua was still following behind.

We went into school and as we walked, a bunch of crowd was surrounding something.

"Jiyeon, don't go in there", Joshua said, holding onto my forearm.

"I just want to check it out-"

"AH!" A yell echoed through the corridor.

The familiar voice rung in my head.

Taehyung?

I squeezed in the crowd violently, ignoring the pull on my arm, only to see him being beatened up one the floor.

"Yah YAH STOP!" I shouted but none of the big guys listened. They were from our level but recently took over Joshua and Taehyung as their bad boy kind is kinda dying out.