Omake: Alaude's Secret Romance

Part 6: Red Thread of Fate

Previously

"I got you...you're safe...you're safe..."

"Alaude....Alaude..." She was calling out his names over and over again. Alaude was still furious at that man, but he knows better than to act out of his emotion. He just let the law to bring the justice.

"It's alright, I'm here...I'm here, Aira." He said as he was rubbing her back, easing her. "No one will hurt you anymore. I promise." He was holding onto her, allowing her to calm herself. It was then that Alaude realizes that she had fallen asleep. "No harm shall come to you, Aira." Alaude whispers as he slowly and gently carries her by his arms out of the scene.

..............................................................................................................................

The birds were chirping, the sun was up high on the sky, and the winds blew through the leaves creating a peaceful and calm environment. A lady was starting to open up her eyelid, prism of colours came through her iris, showing just how lovely and cheerful the world are around her. She was shocked at first, but then started to calm down as she remembers that a certain someone had come to save her. Her hands were gliding through the silky and smooth bedsheets, feeling the fluffiness of her bed as she slowly awakes and ease herself into a sitting position.

She slowly lift herself up from the bed and walks towards the washroom and prepares herself for the day. The maids were rushing in and out of the dining hall, preparing the breakfast for the master of the house and his family members along with the guests. Aira slowly walks towards the door when she heard someone calling out her name from behind. A smile curved on her face as she knows who the person is.

"Alaude..." She stated as she quickly went over to him and hugged him tightly.

Alaude caught her within his arms and a smile naturally curved on his face. A sense of relief and joy filled his heart as she hugged him tightly. He kissed her head before pushing her slightly to face her. Gently, he caressed her cheek and smile towards her as she does the same.

"Good morning, Aira." He greeted her.

"Good morning to you too, Alaude." A smile curved on her face as she replies to him.

"Are you feeling well?" He asked, worried about her condition.

"I'm fine...I'm feeling just fine." She stated before she lays her head on Alaude's hard chest, feeling safe and calm within his embraced.

"Good...Good..." Alaude stated as he keep on holding onto her, letting her relax within his embrace.

Xx0xX0Xx0xX

Alaude received an emergency call from Italy stating that another familiglia had planned an attack on them. G rushes Alaude to return immediately in order to strengthen their defence. A few allies were sending their men for back up but having Alaude there would definitely help them to go through the attack better. Well, Alaude is the strongest guardian after all.

Aira was definitely worried for Alaude since the incident of her being kidnapped and rescued had only occurred three days ago and it just sadden her that Alaude would need to return to his post fast. Alaude was packing his things when suddenly he received a call from Aira, asking him to meet her before he departs to Italy. A small smile curved on his face but then a frown marred his forehead thinking about leaving her alone in France. He knows that she will be guard with his men, but it still doesn't ease him a bit. Even with his men guarding her, she was still kidnapped under their watch.