The Hidden Agenda of Your Two Lovely House Guests // Dazai Osamu x Reader [OLD]

(early 2018)

Hey, everyone! Sorry that I barely update anything anymore, I've just had no motivation for a long time due to my depression. But, as I slowly am coming out of it, I'm getting more ideas to write again. I hope you all still enjoy my stories!

Please, enjoy!

~

A sigh escaped your lips as (hair colour) hair floated idly in the water while you sunk further into the warmth, to the point where your nose was just above water.

You were soaking in the nicely sized tub that was in the nicely sized bathroom of the rather large guest room that had been prepared for your visit. Should this visit had gone the way you had planned, you wouldn't have been there, in the tub of the bathroom of one of the many guest rooms in the large manor. You would have been long gone even hours ago. But still, there you sat, in the tub that was almost filled to the brim, simply thinking about how much trouble this whole thing was.

The water, at this point, was lukewarm, for you have been in the tub for a while, but you didn't care. The situation was too troublesome, and you were mentally exhausted. Too exhausted to care.

Yes, how troublesome this whole thing was.

~*~

A long and loud sigh left him as he lay on his bed, still fully dressed while he stared up at the ceiling.

Dazai Osamu glanced around rather the large guest room that had been prepared for his visit. It annoyed him that he was doing that, because if he had had it his way, he wouldn't have had the chance to even see the part of the large manor that the guest rooms were grouped in. If he had had it his way, he would've been gone hours ago. But still, there he was, laying on the nice foam, king sized bed, simply thinking about how much trouble this whole thing was.

His things were not yet unpacked, and he should probably fix up a course of action for tomorrow, since it was obvious he wouldn't be leaving before then, but he didn't care at the moment. The situation was too troublesome, and he was mentally exhausted. Too exhausted to care.

Yes, troublesome, indeed.

~*~

You woke up to knocking on your door as a maid came in to wake you up so you could get ready for the day.

You gave a small yawn as you groggily rolled out of bed and shuffled to that nicely sized bathroom in your rather large guest room. Groggy as you may be, you weren't as exhausted anymore- mentally, I mean. Which gave you energy to scoff at how extravagant everything was. It was so much to the point where you thought you'd be sick.

A fortune this whole place must cost, but of course, it was probably considered chump change to the owner. Lord Francis Scott Fitzgerald, head of the Fitzgerald family.

Aristocrats were usually snobbish and made you sick to the stomach, Lord Fitzgerald was no exception. He was a pompous bastard that definitely deserved what you had coming to him.

You were a hired gun, sent by an unknown employer to do away with the Earl. And you would have been finished by yesterday if it weren't for a certain complication. But, you were staying for two more days, so you had some time to complete the task.

But because of the before mentioned complication, you'd have to do away with double the amount of men that you were meant to.

Dazai Osamu was an unexpected turn of events.

Surely, there were tons of people who wanted Lord Francis Scott Fitzgerald dead. But it surprised you when Dazai showed up, because that meant that more than one person was desperate enough to take action to make the death happen.