The Exceedingly Insane West // Chuuya Nakahara x Reader [OLD]

(early 2018)

Part one of possible future parts, I'm not sure yet.

_______________________________________________________

"Chuuya?"

"Yeah?"

"They said no."

Chuuya huffed a bit at that as the young man slid into the other side of his booth. "Figures.." The ginger grumbled under his breath.

"Sorry," The young man said as he played with his hat slightly. He was in a hotel uniform, as he worked at the only decent hotel in town that was just down the street. "But I did manage to snatch some files.. In case you're interested." He said and pulled a few folders that he was hiding on the inside of his coat. Chuuya grinned a bit and took his feet down from the table and leaned against the table a bit.

"Whatcha' got for me?" He asked the young man, who set the three folders he had on the table and opened the first one for Chuuya to see.

"A gang in the next city over," He started, playing with a longer chunk of his grey hair. "They call themselves 'the Hatred'. Their crimes are things like beating service drones in alleys and pulling old fashioned heists. The reward is $12,000."

Chuuya had lost interest in this one once he heard the crimes, and a looting that low shut him down completely. "Next."

The young man nodded and set that folder next to him on the seat and opened the next one. "Another gang, this one called 'Fright'. Their crimes are things like shootings and bombings. The reward for them is $15,000."

"Next."

"Right..." The young man put that folder on top of the other one and opened the last one. "This one is an individual. Officials have been calling this one 'Taipan', after the snake. The reward for this one is $5,000,000."

Chuuya perked his ears upon hearing the reward, and quickly snatched the file from the young man. "Lemme see this.." He said and quickly scanned over the entire file.

And unknown, and extremely dangerous, outlaw that had been nicknamed 'Taipan' after one of the most venomous snakes in the world. The reward of $5,000,000 was due to the still going on and seemingly nonstop crime spree. The crimes ranged from simple robberies to hacking to murder and a wide array of the things in between. Wanted Dead or Alive, though the reward would be cut by 60% should they be turned to law enforcement dead. So alive was the preference.

The best picture of the outlaw was a zoom in on a security tape in a mall they shot up. Their face was covered with the cliché bandana over the nose and mouth and a western hat on their head to make their eyes hard to see. The gender of this outlaw was a mystery, hence the 'they' written instead of 'he' or 'she', and they were seen working with accomplices every now and then, but they never lasted long before they were caught and hauled off to the prisons.

"Seems like a fun little challenge." Chuuya said with a smirk as he closed the folder and set it back on the table. The young man got a nervous and unsure look on his face.

"A-Are you sure??" He asked. "This one is really dangerous!"

"Keep your voice down." Chuuya said calmly. "Of course I'm sure. With a prize that big, I'm sure it'll be worth my while this time. So, do you know where they were last seen, Mr. Sushi?" The ginger asked as he leaned back in the booth.

"They were last seen in Las Vegas three or so days ago." He said and put the other two files back into his coat, leaving Chuuya with the one on Taipan, and stood from the booth. "And for the last time, my name isn't Sushi, its At-sushi..."