Chapter 10: Accident

Yein's POV

I pushed Jungkook away from Tzuyu and slapped him.

"How could you!" I shouted as tears are racing in my cheeks.

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes at me. What a Bitch!

"And you!" I yelled again and pulled her hair strongly.

"You are a bitch and you should die!!" I shouted as she winced in pain.

Jungkook pulled me away to Tzuyu.

"What the heck are you doing?! You are hurting Tzuyu!" He said at me.

I laughed. "Don't you know that I am hurting too? Not physically but I'm hurting deep inside" I said, running out of breath as tears fell down rapidly.

"What are you saying? You and Jungkook are just friends!" Tzuyu said in a irritating way.

I laughed again, but this time, louder.

It hurts so bad, I don't know how to feel anymore.

"Tzuyu is right! We are just friends. And I'm so stupid for the mistake of falling inlove with you!" I yelled furiously at Jungkook and went out of the shop.

Everybody is looking at me but I don't care!

I walked and walked, not caring where my feet will bring me.

I crossed the road without looking at the way.

I became dizzy and my world is moving. I can't see clearly anymore because of my tears.

Suddenly a light surrounded my eyes then everything turned black.

Jungkook's POV

Oh no. I'm too late!

I ran to Yein and cried out myself as I hugged her bloody body as tears are non-stop running through my cheeks.

The rescue came and layed Yein in the bed and put it into the Ambulance.

I felt my knees weaken which made me fall to the ground. I looked at my hand which is full of Yein's blood and cried loudly.

I don't know if I can live anymore without Yein...

. . .

I waited for the doctor outside the room.

Her Dad came. "Where is Yein?" He asked in a worried tone.

He seated beside me and he sighed in frustration.

My eyes are sore and red. But I don't care. As long as Yein will be okay.

The Doctor came out and I stood up.

"How is Yein?" I said in a lifeless tone.

"She is fine, but a lot of blood was lost in her. That's why it would take 3 days for her to recover. It's just minor so don't worry about her. She will wake up later. Excuse me" The doctor explained and I rushed to Yein's room.

Seeing her with so many machines connected to her somehow made my heart hurt.

I walked near her and sat beside her bed.

I caressed her hair and talked to her.

"I'm sorry, Yein" Tears started to gather at my eyes again.

I cried silently beside her bed and after I knew it, I already fell asleep.

Yein's POV

Aghh My body hurts! I can't move it!

I opened my eyes and white walls surrounded my sight. I looked around and saw sleeping Jungkook beside me.

What happened?

Jungkook seem to notice me, and he woke up.

His eyes enlightened after seeing me.

"Yein! You are awake. Uncle, Yein is awake!" Jungkook chanted happily as tears flowed down in his eyes.

"Agh" I said and touched my head. It's aching so bad and flashbacks are taking over my brain.

I remembered it. I should me mad at Jungkook right now, but seeing him happy when I woke up, It made my heart melt.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:
I cried a bit while writing this. Please Vote and Comment! Lovelots!

-01girldreamer