:)TWELVE(:

Niall

I walk into math class and go to my regular seat, I grab the thing I need for the class then put the rest in my binder. I sit quietly and think about what happened during lunch. Did he actually ask me out? I said yes and I didn't even think about what would happen if he found out or if he thinks James is me and James does something to hurt Zayn.

I think I messed up...

"hello" a voice said. i look up and see louis smiling, his white teeth showing.

"hi" i said quietly with a small smile. i really didn't want to talk right now, but since louis is my friend, i'll talk.

"mind if i sit down?'' he asked pointing at the chair next to me, which was on my left. I shook my head, and he sat down, putting his stuff on the table.

"so, how have you've been?" louis asked calmly with a small smile. He seemed different but I didn't think anything of it.

"I'm fine, just" I stopped for a second, "tired"

"same" get got quiet for a second, like he was looking for the right word to say.

"About this morning at your house, I didn't know what I was doing, and I'm sorry about that, I know that was kind of rude, because of what's happening with zayn" He said quietly.

I looked at him confused, I mean I get the part with zayn, but this morning? What happened?

"I should have never kissed you" He said very quietly like he was disappointed with himself.

I freezed in my seat.

"I'll be right back" I said quickly, then I asked the teacher if I could go to the washroom.

When I was in the washroom, I quickly called James. When he didn't answer, I called again. On the third ring, he picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Did you kiss Louis?" I asked.

"Um, yeah" He said.

"Don't let anyone know! If zayn finds out, then our friendship will probably be over!" I said shaking my head.

"How?" He asked.

"Your such an idiot, he asked me on a date and I said yes" I said.

"Ugh, why must this be so complicated" James said with annoynce in his voice.

"This was your idea, should have thought of it in the first place!" I said rolling my eyes.

I then realized I've been in here more then 3 minutes, and the limit is 4.

"I have to go, we'll talk about this when I get home" Then I hung up and ran out of the washrooms and started to run back to class before I got in trouble. When I entered, the teacher looked at my red face, I tried to keep my breathing calm.

"Your lucky you were only 42 seconds late" the teacher said shaking her head.

I walked to the back of the class and sat down. Louis looked at me confused, then he went back to work.

I should have just waited till class was over.

••••••••••••••••••
I'M HONESTY VERY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING!

I know! It took me THREE MONTHS TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!

And it's not even that long, and im sorry, but I have a reason!

OK so in August, my phone broke, and I didn't get it fixed till October, then Wattpad started to always glitch on me and stop the whole app, so then I found I way to get it to stop, I just had to disconnect the WiFi and it wouldn't glitch. Then for the past couple of weeks I haven't had any m . Anyways I'm not making any promises if I'll update again. I only started writing because I was reading on of Carters books so yeah.

Anyways

Thanks for reading!