Kyerin: Oh come on! At least you guys could fight the little bastard on the ground while I fucking fell from at least 4 feet.

Harlequin: Suckers, I saved you two stupid bitch asses so be grateful. If not, you'd be in much more pain right now aish... No respect for even a Sloth? Dipshits all of y'all.

Wrath: Ok that's enough. Joshua, I'm coming next so back down and I'll mess up the rest of his brain. Go back.

Lust: OH FUCK COME ON WUSSIES!! I don't get a turn at this shitty brat?

Wrath: *sighs* Fine, Lena. Let's go together.

Lena: YESSSS FINALLY!!! Imma fuck up his brains and heart.

Joshua nodded at him and went back as Lust and Wrath walked toward the distressed boy, still caught up in his own thoughts and remained hovering over the barren land of Hell.

"Hey Jungkook, mind hearing us out for a while?" Wrath started calmly, Lust now flashing a coy smile at the angel-demon who lifted his head at them, a cross stare and unwillingness to believe them.

"Spout your bullshit then." he replied with no emotion.

Lust laughed at the boy, her sultry voice ringing in Jungkook's head as he looked at her chuckling at him.

He broke his gaze and intensified his glare at Wrath.

"Hurry up and spit your crap talk, Jaebum. I'm getting impatient so I'll just attack first." Just as he stretched out more metal from his wings, Lena's seductive voice alluded his mind as he suddenly fell to charm of her ability. Attraction.

"Come on, Jungkook-ah~ just listen to me." Her eyes glowing purple pinkish at him as he just couldn't resist landing his eyes back on her.

She smiled sweetly as she did her best at messing up his mind.

"Didn't you know? Lucifer already warned you but you should have listened. This Saeyeon just wants to dominate Hell by making you fall for her and thus, Heaven will take over Hell and destroy everyone here. Jimin, Suga, Momo and your entire race, will simply be extinguished from this universe. So, be a good boy and pay your old man a visit, won't you?"

Jungkook tilted his head at them before smirking, chortling at their foolishness.

"Hah! Really, Lena noona? That's all you can do to mess with me? Pathetic. You too Jaebum. (Got7) Lmao. But don't worry, I'm here to pay old Luci a good visit. So, I'll be off bitches..." The Sins actually heaved a sigh of relief, Jaebum remaining stoic.

"...after I'm done with y'all."

The atmosphere went cold with those words and the Sins went frozen, their eyes wide.

Jungkook snidely smiled as he flew higher, his huge wings unraveled across his two sides as he lifted his head to look up at the pitch black sky.

"Same race? Please you horny hoe, you all forget that I'm a mix of demon and angel. Y'all really are so stupid."

Jaebum'a ears twitched at that word.

"What did you say, Jeon Jungkook?" His voice raising by an octave.

Jungkook just smirked, amused at pushing Wrath's buttons naturally.

"Didn't hear me well, Jaebum-ah? I said that y'all are really so stupid." And Jaebum got triggered.

A thick obsidian black substance suddenly lashed out at one of Jungkook's wings, forming a whip like shape as Jaebum's face was blank, anger consuming him from the inside. Quickly, he avoided the whip and flew lower, his gaze scrutinising on Jaebum when he noticed the change in his actions.

Harlequin laughed snidely.

"That's what you get for antagonising our dear leader, Jungkook. Now we've finally got you."

A short sword appeared in Jaebum's hand and Lena just moved back to sit on a nearby rock, checking her nails and amused by the ongoing action.

Using his dark whip, Jaebum wrapped its end around Jungkook's ankle, harshly yanking him down in one smooth stroke as the boy couldn't do anything but suddenly fall, his wings desperately trying to fly away but to no avail.

Just as Jungkook was about to land on the ground, Jaebum directed the whip to a large boulder, causing Jungkook to crash into it due to the sudden change of direction and force, creating cracks and indents on the boulder as he lay there, wincing in pain as a side of his mouth curled up.

Jaebum's eyes lazily brushed over to the injured younger boy.

"A little too much for you, Jeon Jungkook?" he sneered as he gently smoothened the blade of his sword, staring at it with a cold and murderous glint twinkling in his eye.

Jungkook slowly got up, the whip already off his leg as he nipped his lower lip and he stretched, the loud crack of his bones audible.

"Ahhh... nice stretch I had. Thanks a lot for that Jaebum!" he arrogantly chirped, his lip corner going up. Rolling his eyes, Jaebum walked towards him, his fingers tapping on the metal hilt of his sword.

Eyeing the short sword in his hand, Jungkook's eyes went wide.

"So you're the one who had Lostvayne?"

"Does it not look familiar enough to you? Face your deepest fears, prince of Hell." Jaebum curtly replied with no emotion as he swung it over his head, a battle routine playing in his head as he struck the metal towards Jungkook.

Jungkook felt a pit form in his stomach.

"Oh fuck."

He agilely stepped out of the way as the sword came at him. In a fluid motion, Jaebum, twirled Lostvayne towards Jungkook and started by stabbing him right in the left wing. Jungkook let out a shriek as he cried out in agony, his hands clutching the broken wing and his back arched as his knees met the ground.

But Jaebum didn't stop there. He then stabbed the other wing even harder, the blade cutting through the bones as Jungkook collapsed against the ground, a pained expression on his face and his wings hung limply by his sides. Jaebum's emotions returned as the prince curled up against another boulder having crawled there slowly.

A chilling blue fire danced in Jungkook's defiant eyes as he glared back at Jaebum crouching down to meet his eyes, his breath hard and constricted.

"Now, was that enough for you?" Jaebum evilly grinned at the pained boy who just glared back.

"Well, time to face reality and a surprise. You'll be seeing your old man real soon."

And everything went black after Jungkook saw a balled fist heading to his face, his arms releasing its grip on his raven wings as he went unconscious.

Jaebum carried him on his back as he walked back to rejoin the other Sins, Lena following behind him as she blew on her nails.

"Target Jungkook captured. Heading back to you, my lord." Jaebum said to the air, the other Sins slowly standing up fully healed.

Lucifer's snide voice reverberated through the cold air as he spoke.

"Good job, Sins. Now kindly drop off this beautiful package to me and we can have our usual demon back. That angel bitch changed him too much."

Ban smirked, showing off his sharp fox like teeth.

"So what do we do with her boss? Want us to kill her?"

Lucifer's laugh sounded.

"Exactly my thoughts, Ban."

----/----
an: yoz now the story is getting exciting!! What will happen to Jungkook with Lucifer? Will Saeyeon escape death from the incoming Sins? Thank you all again for 1 thousand reads !! 💕💕💕k I have chinese tuition at 11.45 wow and it's 3.53am nite kids ~