After finally trapping my emotions, I sat on the bench, patiently waiting for them to show up.

And soon enough, I had gotten what I was waiting for. The Seven Capital Vices of Hell. All standing in front of me, smirks on their faces as they crossed their arms at me. I was just a prince while these guys were straight out knights of Hell, being a few of the strongest among the common demons. But still, I was the strongest demon as half an angel and half a demon as I have an angel's power and the King of Hell's. Heh. Suck if up bitches.🖕(jk: to the demons who hate me for being the best)

"Nice to be back, isn't it, Jungkook-ah?" Joshua, the sin of Envy, hissed with a cold deadly smile on his face.

I returned it with a bitter and sarcastic smile, my hips leaning on the right side as I too crossed my arms.

"Hey guys! Long time no see. How are y'all?" Lust  tch-ed at me as she rolled her eyes. (an: not Jimin he's just horny while this person is worse)

"Cut the crap already, Jungkook. You do know that if you give in to him and stop whatever you think is correct when you're totally off, Lucifer won't be so pissed." She cooed as she coyly twirled her hair around her slender finger.

I pretended to barf, scoffing along the way.

"So stop fucking around with your angel playmate and come to your senses." Wrath snapped at me, his cold eyes turning the most venomous shade of purple and red, fire dancing in his eyes.

I smirked and stuck my hands in my jean pockets. I knew Dad would send shitbags like them.

I hung my head as I slowly walked the row of demons in front of me, my voice turning raspy and low as I snickered. "Well sorry, but I'm not gonna stop. Not stop until he stops trying to control me. He should know that if he actually wants to take me, he should at least try by himself. Tsk, what a cowardly father. Or should I say, murderer?" I felt a murderous pang rise in my heart as I lifted my head - as slowly as possible - to look at Wrath, the Sins leader, straight in the eye, a smirk buttering over my lips.

Wrath sighed and stared coldly at me. I knew it'd end up like this. Lucifer wouldn't want me dead.
I'm far too valuable in this world of sins. One of a kind. The only successful half angel half demon to ever live.

Sloth lazily opened his eyes at me.

"*yawn* Ummmm, we finally starting it now? Oh and hey Jungkookie," my eyes flared at him as he said my name like that. "Luci said that we could bring you half dead there, just don't kill my son was what he had told us all. Ain't that right, Gluttony?" he groggily said as he stretched on his levitating pillow and turned to the Sin next to him.

Gluttony rolled her eyes as she continued munching on a huge chocolate bar.

"Ugh duh. Look here little kid, if we start this, you go to Lucifer covered in wounds, ok?" Gluttony curtly replied as she carried on eating the chocolate bar, finishing it in a flash and licked her lips happily at the sweet taste filling her mouth.

I couldn't believe my ears. Kid? Oh you've got to be kidding me. Me a fucking kid? ME?!

I now said it aloud. "Kid?! KID?! You forever hungry bitch, IM NOT A FUCKING KID!! NOT ANYMORE! AND I AINT LITTLE YOU HOE, IM FUCKING TALLER THAN YOU!" And that wasn't the end of their taunting at me as I made it a point to be less short tempered.

Joshua (Envy) sniggered softly but audibly. "We may look young but we're way older than you so we can call you anything we want. And, I envy your little angel plaything, Saeyeon right I heard?"