5. NEVER HAVE I EVER

Song: Love In A Bar

Singer(s): Ryan Hurd

~

"The teachers are practically fawning over you, I'm kind of jealous," Valerie says as we make our way to our dorm room.

My first day was a success. And the teachers don't seem as bad as I thought they'd be. College is definitely a whole different experience from high school.

"They were not," I said laughing at her expression.

"Imagine what you can do with the power of the teacher love on your side."

"The teacher love?" She has a funny way of wording things.

"Yes, oh and I invited the guys to our room tonight, they're spending the night with us. It's going to be like a little party."

"But partying is for the weekends, isn't it?"

Valerie laughs,"no, college can be so stressful, that you have to party whenever and wherever."

"No I don't want to go, can you bring me back a small red velvet cake shake?" I ask before Valerie or any of the guys can leave.

"Make it a large for her and a large one for me," I jump a little when Zayn walks in, hearing that husky baritone voice affects me in inappropriate ways.

"Alright, we'll be back soon."

I attempted to ignore Zayn after everyone left. Being in a room with a guy who you may or may not have sexual feelings for, is not good. And now he's laying down next to me. Valerie's bed is unoccupied, why is he torturing me?

His scent of pumpkin spice surrounds me, making me want to moan in bliss.

"You covered it," he said and I turned to look at him, finally acknowledging his presence.

I didn't expect his face to be so close and my nose clashed with his. I immediately pulled my head away from him. My eyes widened when Zayn moved his head closer to mine.

"I can't believe you left a mark on my neck," I growled, finally realizing what he had been referring to.

"You shouldn't have covered it, little girl" he whispered in an almost threatening way, making me shiver with need.

Hearing him call me little girl brings back memories of the night of he party. I slept in his room that night and," it was your room!"

Zayn furrowed his brows in confusion before realization dawned on him and he stared at me intensely,"yes you slept in my room."

"We I mean I-I kissed you? And y-you k-kissed me back?" As the memories assaulted me I attempted to piece things together.

"But I stopped."

"Why?"

"Because," he whispered, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke,"I didn't want to take advantage of someone as innocent as you."