Times Up!!!

I woke up and my attention snapped to envilop laying on my computer desk.

Wow. I better read it. I open it and it says:

You my dear child have been following my rules.
So here is a riddle for you.
Solve it and and I shall appear right infront of your eyes.
You cannot ask any of your friends only the despised.

On the starless night when the moon covers the sun.
Dark rises off the thirst for blood.
Do not be fooled by handsome knights.

Trust who you knew before your powers.
Know I'll be waiting for you by the tower.

Your secret Benefactor.

Hmmm. I think I'm gonna solve it so first is You cannot ask any of your friends only the despised.

There are 2 persons I despise right now and that is Rosy and Emma and her crew. So I ju-

Knock knock

"Coming"

I open the door and see Trish and Rhea. I can't tell them about the letter no matter what.

"Hey, we heard what happened last night with Alec and Rosy and Gerold so we figured we would bring frozen yogurt for you." Trish said apologeticly.

"When we mentioned we were coming to you someone said they wanted to come too." Rhea said then stepped aside to show sheela.

My jaw drop to the ground. It was really Sheela. We used to play but both of us were competitive so it was always a tie. Then the day dad disappeared was when mom moved to a new neighbour hood so I never saw her again after that. We were frienimies, we half hate each other half liked each other.

"Sheela is it really you?"

"Yope in the flesh."

"OMG!!!! It really is Sheela. I challenge you to a witch battle. Just wait right there. Rhea, Trish thank you for the frozen yogurt. "

"Your welcome." They said in union.

I put the envelope a letter down changed and pined up my hair.

"Sheela ready"

"I was born ready."

While we were walking she said she came in the school at the same time I did but then she went to visit my mom and she saw me again so I filled her in on everything that's happened so far including last night and the Evaque.

She said she'll be there to assist. I then  tell her about the envelope and as I was telling her it clicked.

She is the one I can ask for help.

"Okay so that's what happening from me I moved to the school."

"Oh, so how's Misses Sandra?"

"That is a conversation for a different time because we have arrived."

"Eager to get beaten that bad."

"Bring it on."

We walk walk to the ends of the court and begin.

I'm guessing she doesn't know what I am yet but what is she?

Okay here goes nothing!!! I jump in the air and chant so the glow appears around my hands and legs. She watches me then does the same. She chanted something like Dragons of the air come forth serve this witch of the north.