***

"Wake up, girl, it's your birthday!"

I woke up to Lexi shaking me. "Hey," I mumbled sleepily.

"You're fourteen!" Lexi flopped on my bed.

I rubbed my eyes. "Mmm..."

Lexi groaned. "Wake up, Elisa!"

"Okay, okay!" I sat up and yawned. Lexi smiled.

"Vera! Sandra! She's awake!" Lexi shouted.

And Vera and Sandra burst into the room, then proceeded to jump on my bed.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "You guys are crazy," I said, tucking a tangled lock of hair behind my ear.

I yawned again and grabbed the breakfast menu off of the nightstand. You could go down to the dining room and get your food there, or you could order room service. Since Sonja was paying for this entire trip, I decided to spoil myself. It is my birthday, after all!

I picked up the phone. "Hello? Yes, I'll have a chocolate chip waffle with strawberry syrup and whipped cream please! Oh, and can your Starbucks make an iced white mocha coffee, please? Okay... thanks! Room 700. Thank you!"

Vera, Lexi, and Sandra placed their orders. I got dressed, did my hair, and checked my phone.

I open Twitter and gasp.

There were so many happy birthday tweets!

I smiled as I scrolled through. Then I tweeted out:

Thanks for all the happy birthdays! I love all of you! 😍🎉😂😜💖

It felt weird tweeting that. I really feel like I'm slowly become a celebrity.

Slowly.

There's a knock on the door. "Happy birthday, Elisa!"

Oh. It's Sonja.

Speaking of Sonja, I barely saw her yesterday. I think she went to the spa.

We let her in. Her hair was pulled into a shiny high ponytail, and she was wearing a pale green sundress. It matched her green, Hannah-like eyes perfectly. She was holding a card.

"Hi, girls! Ooh, Elisa, heard you disappeared for a while yesterday!" Sonja chirped. She gave me a pat on the shoulder and handed me the card. I opened it.

Happy birthday, Elisa Lopez! I hope this day is great! Mr. Crimson sends you good wishes, and Hannah told me to say:

Happy Birthday, Loser Lopez.

Here's a $300 iTunes gift card for your birthday!

Your manager,
Sonja Sontin

I cocked an eyebrow.

"Thanks, Sonja..." I said, handing the birthday card to Vera for her to read. I heard her gasp softly.

"Of course, Hun! I'll see you girls later, I have so many things to plan for you! Ta!" With that, Sonja left.

"OMG, I need to scan this!" I said, grabbing my phone and the iTunes card. Then I noticed that there  was a text from Anonymous Texter!

Hey, Elisa! Happy bday!

My hands twitched. Then, I typed.

Haha, I know it's you Liam.

Person is typing...

Person is typing...

Person is typing...

Who's Liam?

I groaned. Liam King?! I kissed you last night! Sorry for abandoning you, BTW. 😅

I'm Anonymous Texter. And I told you I had a girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, and you can't tell me who she is because then I'll know who you are.

So why did you assume I was someone else?!

I froze. I think he's angry.

I can't text you anymore. I don't know who you are! You could be a creepy stalker or something. Goodbye!

I blocked his number.

"You okay, Elisa?" Sandra asked.

I scanned my gift card. Bam. 300 new iTunes credits. I smiled. "Oh, I'm fine."