Chapter12: A Lie......Right

AUTHOR

It was night already and Chris told Mable that she should tell the incident immediately to dipper since it happened a few days ago. He gave Mable the pictures so she can show it to him as evidence. After that, Mable ran into the house as Chris went back to his own, smirking evily, his plan working.

"Oh Mable, so sweet, so naiive, so easy to fool.... I guess that's why I really whished you would've been my partner in crime when you weren't brainwashed by the idiot if a demon...." Chris said as he stopped walking and faced at the direction of the Pines House. After a few minutes of staring, he looked away and walked to his destination.

MEANWHILE AT THE PINES HOUSE....

Mabel waited for Dipper and Bill to come back home in the couch, just lounging around. A few minutes passed by until the door opened. Dipper and bill came back from their errands.

"We're back!!" Dipper said as he closed the main door while Bill waited for Dipper to catch up. Mabel then ran towards Dipper, slightly glaring at Bill on the way which made Bill look at her with confusion.

"Dipper! Just in time! I've been waiting to tell you something! Hey Dorito, do you mind if I borrow him for a while? Thanks!" Mabel said who put on a fake smile. Bill looked at her suspiciously but shrugged it off.

As soon as Mabel and Dipper are in his room, Mabel close the door shut, locked it and puts her hands on her brother's shoulders.

"Woah! Hey! What the fuck is going on?" Dipper said frantically as Mable sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Lemme tell you straight okay?" Mabel said as Dipper sighed.

"If this is one of your 'catch a boyfriend' schemes, I'm not helping, Bill will get the wrong thing if he sees me talking to some dude you wanna hook up with..." Dipper said as Mabel replied with a 'nuh-uh'. Her brother gave her a confused look and tilted his head a little obviously confused why this is not about his sister's lovelife.... I mean, c'mon, everytime she would bring him to a private room, and put her hands on his shoulders, her lovelife has a problem and is about to lose her sanity.... At least, that's what Dipper thinks.

"It's not about that Dipstick, my lovelife is not hitting me in the face yet..... And Bill is not what you think he is!" she said as Dipper got more confused.

"Wait, wha??"

DIPPER

"Wait, wha??" I said, confused at the situation at hand..... Bill is not what I think he is? She's gotta be joking right?

"You've gotta be joking right? What else do we don't know about Bill? That he is indeed a cursed dorito all along?" I said again, sarcastically as she made an 'x' with her arms.

"Wrong Dipstick,though, that could be good comebacks whenever he wants to make a brawl--- WAIT, THAT'S NOT MY POINT!! Bill is cheating on you Dipper! He's been dissapearing every now and then just to hook up with some chick!" Mable said. My eyes widen as I heard the news.... That couldn't be possible right? He loves me only.....Right?

"Who told this shit to you? Maybe it's someone we can't even trust... Do you even have proof that Bill is hooking up with some girl? If so, then show me...." I said, my bangs covering my face.

"Fine! Here, I'll show you proof!" she said as she showed me a picture of Bill and a woman in a cafe.... The girl is clinging on to Bill like her life depends on it and Bill's arms are resting on the chairs behind him while closing his eyes.

Wait......

I......

I Think.....

I know this girl......

"SHIT!" I yelled, frightening Mable in the proccess. I grabbed the photo and looked at the girl closley.....

As I thought, I know this dreaded person.....

"This is Luca Barrister's daughter that vollounteered to help in the hospital a few weeks ago right? Her name is...... Taylor. She is..... The one who help me in my rehab sessions back at the hospital...." I said slowly as Mable scoffed.

"Well duh, she is vollounteering to help you because of Bill!" she said angrily....(Hey Bill cant help that Doritos like him are attractive)

She makes rational decisions when it comes to me and Bill but she does have a point there....

"Who gave you that picture Mable?" I said trying to calm myself down snd try not act as rational as she is....

"Christopher Crux gave it to me...." she said.....

'Chris gave the photo to her? How did he even managed to gey that photo...?' I thought to myself. I grabbed the picture from her hands, not trying to the fact that I'm close to going bonkers and ran out of the room and went to the living room where Bill was watching T.V.

"Bill Cipher....." I said darkly at him as he turned off the T.V. knowing that this talk is dead serious and got off the couch and walked towards me while raising his eyebrow.

"What is it? Whatever it is I didn't do it" he said in his normal tone... sassy....

"Oh so you didn't do it huh? Well... Explain this then..." I said as I showed his a picture of him and that girl in the cafe. His eyes widen a bit and are full of shock.... Guilty as charged... That dorito...

"Where did you..." he said as I laughed bitterly... It hurts... It hurts to find out that you're being betrayed behind your back.... Bloody hell....

"Are you cheating on me? Was I not good enough? I get that I'm a guy but still.... Was I even ever good enough to satisfy you? Huh?" I said as he hugged me.

"I'm not cheating on you Dipper! You're the only one I ever needed! Let me explain! Please!" he said as I pulled away from him.

"You don't need to explain.... A picture explains a thousand words..." I said as I glared at him. I breathed in heavily and let my anger through with 5 words...

BILL

My heart broke to gazillion peices as  I heard those words from Dipper's mouth.....

I was broken

Like I didn't have a purpose....

I was like before I met the Pines twins physically....

Dipper then ran outside as I stood frozen.... still speechless from what he said to me.... Those words that I hated still resounding in my head that left me crying like the mess I am..... The words that I hated that came from my lovers mouth.....

"We are through Bill Cipher"