Chapter 1

Welcome to my story im grateful that u have decided to read it. I have written a few other wolf stories that i have deleted but i will keep this story up. Hope u like this story. <3

~~~Warning cursing in this chapter XD lel~~~

Jada's Pov

BEEP 

BEEP

BEEP.

Thats all i heard was my fucking alarm clock.

"Shut that thing off!!" My Older brother yelled.

"I am!!" I screamed back to him. Ok well thats not how i though i would introduce myself. Hi im Jada Lynn, im 15 years old my 16th birthday is in a few days. Im a werewolf yes we are real. I have a light color hair.I've always waited for my mate. Im in the Blood Stone Pack. I have a Older brother named Kalem Lynn, I also have a Twin sister named Lola Who is at a different place right now.With that being said i gotta get ready for school.

~~~30 minutes later~~~

I was now done with getting dressed and my make-up. I looked at the time and saw it was almost first period. I ran out of my room down the stairs of the pack house and saw that Kalem was ready to go. I hopped in his car and we drove off to school. We got there within 5 minutes. Just as we got out of the car the bell rang. I ran to my locker grabbing my stuff and went to my first period which was art. 

"Lovely to see u came in Ms. Jada." Our teacher said. I hadnt realised that the bell we heard was the tardy bell.

"U too." I said sarcastically i walked to my seat and listened to what the teacher said. It was pretty boring then the bell rang showing us that it was time for 2nd period i shot up and walked no ran out of that Boring class. Until i ran into someone.

"Watch where ur going bitch." Great i ran into the slut of the pack.

"Why dont u." I spat as i walked past her walking to my 2nd period which was math.

~~~~Time skip to after school~~~~

I got out of Kalem's car and walked into the pack house. Kalem was telling me how they were gonna have a ceremony for me for my 16th birthday and that they were inviting all the packs around us. I jump on my bed once i get to my room sighing. Today was a very uneventful day. Oh wait i did run into the pack slut.

"Why do i have to HAVE a ceremony?" I asked to myself.

"Because u need one." Kalem said walking into my room.

"Oh my god tell me when u walk in here!!" I yelled holding my chest cause he scared the hell out of me. He just chuckled while i punched him in the chest him not even flinching. 

"What it was funny." He said still Chuckling. I chucked my pillow at him which caught him by surprise. It hit him square in the face. When he realised that he growled but it was a playful growl. He had a evil smirk on his face. That made me scared.

"No!!!" I said trying to hide under my blankets which didnt help. He tore the blankets off me and started to tickle me. I started to laugh until i had tears in my eyes.

"Dont throw a pillow at me Lil Sis." He said as he messed up my hair walking out of my room. While i just glared at him. I just got my hair all fixed. I layed on my bed and started to drift off until i hear Kalem come in and tell me its time to eat. I got up fixed my hair and Make-up. I walked downstairs and sat down and ate my food. I was done quickly. I walked back to my room. Jumping on my bed letting sleep consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey guys sorry that this is a short chapter this is the best i can do for right now because its night time for me and im tired. But i plan on making my chapters like 1000 to 2000 words for each chapter, and i have school but i will be updating this book everyday with one chapter each day. I hope u understand with that being said Bye!!