...

The two exited the witch house after they spoke to Bonnie, sharing a devastated glance. What they just witnessed was creepy as hell, Bonnie being taken over by one of her ancestors. But what bothered them even more was that the solution to Damon's little problem laid in Klaus' hands. The person Grace never wanted to see again in her life.

"We have to tell Elena...in case she needs to say goodbye."

Grace sighed and looked away, not ready to put her sister in such danger. Stefan had informed her about what that bite could do to a vampire.

"Stefan, he could hurt her."

The other vampire nodded, but looked at the older Gilbert pleadingly.

"He loves her, Grace. And Elena cares for him, too. They both need that closure...if we don't succeed."

Again she sighed and shot him a glare before she gave in. They walked towards the town square were the screening of 'Gone with the wind' was held. Grace didn't want to ruin her sisters normal day, but she had no choice.

She lightly padded her sisters shoulder and she turned around startled. The newbie vampire still had to get used that not everyone had supernatural hearing and that her steps were quite more silent than before.

"Um, sorry, didn't want to scare you...Elena, we need to talk."

Stefan's and her serious expression gave them away immediately. Her sister looked at them with worry, it drove a deep pain through Grace's heart. It would break her heart if Damon died. They needed to find the cure.

The trio stepped a bit aside to not bother anyone watching the movie and out of hearing distance. Elena crossed her arms in front of her chest, her gaze moving back and forth between Stefan and Grace, probably confused what the two were doing together. She was right with that, Grace didn't really know the brothers. But Elena cared for them, so Grace would do anything to help them, too.

"What's going on?"

Grace's little sister asked impatiently when no one started to speak. The vampires shared a short glance and Stefan nodded shortly as he rose his voice.

"Elena...last night, when Damon helped Tyler and Caroline...Tyler started shifting and he..."

Stefan hesitated and Grace stepped in instantly, knowing that it was hard for him to speak the words aloud.

"...he was bitten. He's dying, Elena."

Elena's eyes widened and her mouth hung open, her face between confusion and processing. Loosing another loved one would be too much for her. Grace was sure of it.

"Then we need to find a cure, what are you waiting for?"

The older sister grabbed Elena's arm to keep her back. Anger passed Elena's features as she got out of her sisters grip.

"We're on something. But you should be with him, comfort him. Just in case..."

Again Stefan's voice nearly broke and Elena immediately stopped struggling. She seemed to understand the seriousness of the situation.

"I...um, I will go to him."

Grace looked at her sister with determination.

"Be careful, Elena, he's dangerous in this state."

Her sister returned the gaze, which made Grace relax a little.

"I will."

She quickly stormed off and Stefan and Grace were alone again. They shared another glance. Fortunately they had come around the explanation of where they were going. Elena would've freaked if she knew. Stefan quickly called Alaric and explained the situation, he was the only one who should know the whole story. He reassured them that he would keep Elena at the Salvatore mansion and watch out for her safety.