Prologue

It's early in the evening in Mumbai, India and there is a party going on at the Khan residence. Twenty-Three year old Zain Naseem Khan is standing in the balcony watching the party downstairs in the garden. This was one of the 'movie success' celebration party's his older brother was throwing. Zain hate these party but he has to be present to support his brother.

His brother Ibrahim Khan is one of successful actors in Bollywood and he had a couple blockbusters on his name. Ibrahim struggled in the beginning of his career doing action movies but his wife Naira stood by his side. Finally three years later he got big break with the romantic movie 'The One You Are Searching For' it was a big success and the movie became An all time Blockbuster.

Now it's time for Zain to make his Bollywood debut in Aditya Malhotra's upcoming romantic action movie Without You. Aditya Malhotra is a famous director and owner of Malhotra films. His brother Ibrahim is the producer of this movie. The movie production will start three months from now.

His costar for this movie is his girlfriend Avanti Kapoor the youngest daughter of the Bollywood legend Mohan Kapoor. Avanti started acting when she was eighteen now four years later she is a well known name in Bollywood. She and Zain were in a secret relationship for last two years. A few days ago Avanti broke things off with him. Leaving Zain heartbroken. They had been broken up before but now it's for real this time. They met here in this garden at a party and now Zain's eyes are searching for her in the crowd.

Then his best friend Gaurav Sinha walked into balcony holding a bottle of scotch and two glasses. He placed it on a table that stood in right corner. Zain and Gaurav went to an elite all boy high school in London. They both played for their cricket team. After high school Zain went to an acting school in New York. While Gaurav got a scholarship for a college in London and eventually Gaurav went pro. Now he is the captain of the Indian national team.

Gaurav poured the liquor into glasses and walked over to Zain.

"What has you in deep though." Gaurav asked Zain and gave him a glass.

"Avanti." Zain said.

"I'm sorry about you and Avanti but what was the reason this time?" Gaurav said.

"We broke up because her parents found out about us. Her parents gave her a ultimatum her acting career or me. We both know what chose she made." Zain said and drank his drink in one go.

"I'm sorry bro but I think after you guys are done with the shooting for the movie her parents will come around." Gaurav said.

"Not this time Gaurav." Zain said as he shakes his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Because her parents made her reject this role. Now Aditya Is looking for a new actress to play the lead." Zain said.

Gaurav was about to answer when his phone rang. He looked at his phone and saw it was his girlfriend Esha Arora. Gaurav picked up the phone and walked inside. After five minutes he came back and threw the glass on the balcony floor.

"Dammit Man." Gaurav said angry.

"What happened? Why are you so pissed off?" Zain asked.

"Because my wedding to Esha got postponed again."

"Why." Zain asked.

"Esha's parents have this stupid rule that their oldest daughter Taasha has to get married first. That is not happening anytime soon because every suitor that comes to see her rejects her on the spot." Gaurav explained and Zain remains silent.

"Wait, your cousin Raniya is getting married next week right." Gaurav said after a few minutes.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Zain said confused.