"The ride to where we're going is four hours long" she said and my jaw drop open.

"Seriously!?"

"Yep. And I want to go to market before so we would have snack or something to eat while driving"

"Fine, whatever" I said and went to my suitcase. "What should I wear?"

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable" she answered with smile.

"Jeans and simple shirt make me comfortable" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Than dress that" she kissed my cheek and took black jeans and some shirt from her suitcase as well.

I sighed and got up taking my things with me. When we both were done we looked at each other and burst out laughing. I can't believe we dress up exactly same, just color of our shirts are different.

I had black skinny jeans and grey Calvin Klein shirt while she wore white shirt.

"Did we agreed on this?" she asked me with furrowed eyebrows

"It looks like that" I said and walked towards her.

I put my fingers in her pockets and brought her closer to me. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"We look like matching couple" I mumbled and brushed my lips over hers.

"I know" she pulled away and took my hand leading me outside.

I started walking in front of her, swaying my hips with every move just to tease her.

"Damn babe" she whinnied.

"Yeah?" I asked and turned my head to look at her with smirk on my face.

"That ass looks lonely" I was ready for some cheeky comment of hers but what she said made my eyebrows furrow.

"Lonely?" I asked when we were in elevator.