*VANDERSWORD APOCALYPSE NOW-Part X (fin)

Start from the beginning

"You mean, that's nice Bro!.. Vander invented the Apocalypse Proof Capsule" the guys eyes open wide in fascinations. " It can protect us in any catastrophic phenomenon this material world may brings. And anyone genius in this field didn't come to make it!"

"Yeah! And you have to use this code that John Exo is using now."

"Bro I, I can't believe my mind, Oh how nice! You are really a pure genius too!"

"So what are you waiting for Bro? Let's go! Just bring Chihuahua with us, co'z Mamma will need that."

"Okey, we have to use our BT or we have to use the Hover?"

"Same thing. It so risky to use the Hover alone because Hada'z Assassins are now in every corner of the land, patrolling. So, it's better to use both, if in case we use the Hover."

The house was totally damaged, suddenly the spirit of Vander goes out from the Excalibur's sheath and enters the dog. It runs quickly into the secret passage. Within a single push of the button, an encapsulated door emerges and hums from the ground. It opens the door that leads to a stairway going down. Zirr follows where the dog is going. An underground capsule was at the end of that passage by where the dog stopped.

 "Bro, push that buzzer button three times..." He instructed the guy so that when somebody is inside will know. " I don't really imagine that you can invent this kind of apocalypse capsule bro. You've got an amazing spirit." Zirr murmurs while hesitantly push the button. 

 After a while, the door opens and it reveals the girl ready to defend herself with a bat. She was stunned upon seeing the guy. She did not expect that Zirr was now in front of her thinking the worse situation that was happening. No one will even tried to be there if he'll doesn't know what to do. Her son designed this kind of room intended for this situation. Only the two of them know the combination of code to be use in order to open it. 

 "Chihuahua..." She utters while her muscle involuntarily gets the dog from the guy. Their eyes met. She hug the animal and warmly kiss her long lost pet. After a while, she put it on the floor. The dog runs into the couch where it used to lay if her master was inside during the time of her bereavement. 

  At the lab, Jamie Joy was uneasy in her bed. She's been bothered by the feelings toward Zirr and the story of Vander that was relayed on her. She can't help herself to forget the thoughts of the guy because its inside her heart the intensifying feelings. But to the contrary, her lover was chained in his so called mission.This mission also brings her into uncertainties towards herself. The idea of it was vaguely process by her mind. This is because of her feelings.She is willing to be with this mission and must fulfilled it if this is her destiny. But she is so bothered by the affection towards Zirr. 

Meanwhile, Zaphfyl is determine to show her feelings to the guy who is in front of her now. A sudden trembling of the ground shocked her. Without any hesitation,  she hug the guy tightly. 

Zirr was so dazzled because of the girl's action. He kept in his mind that the mother of his best-friend was so much angry with him. He look at the apparition of Vander staring them with a smile.He slowly move his hand across the back of the girl. But on the other side of his mind, he can't forget Jamie Joy who's affection was on him. He feels angst towards the girl. 

 Zaphfyl felt the tender caress of the guy. She hears the throbbing of the guy's heart. This time, her mind has nothing to react. She miss her husband and son to much and Zirr was here to fill it.Their mouth didn't try to make any sound. The beating of their hearts are the sole witness of each other's love The heat of their body gradually creep their whole senses quenching the thirst that they are feeling at the moment.The girl look up at the guy.