12. A swim and a night out

"Wake up (Y/n) its time to get ready!", Konan announces. "But (Y/n) is still tired", she yawned. Konan rolled her eyes and yanked the wolf girl off of her bed. The commotion had gathered the attention of the other Akatsuki and they all stood in the doorway watching. "Come on!". "Zzzzzzz". "(Y/n) if you don't get up right now I am going to give you several paper cuts!". "If Konan doesn't go away (Y/n)and Haru are going to eat her alive", (Y/n) whispers in her sleep. "(Y/n) hurry up!". (Y/n) rolled onto her back and let her tongue hang out of her mouth. Konan smirked and jumped on top of you, attacking your sides. (Y/n) began cracking up laughing, then stopped when she rolled off the bed.

(Y/n)'s ears twitched as she heard the whispers of the other Akatsuki. She looked over at them and they all ran away, leaving Konan and (Y/n) alone. "Well come on, we have to get ready!", she exclaims. "Where is Konan Taking (Y/n)?". "We are going to go swimming in the lake, we need to get ready so follow me". She grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist and dragged her into her room. Konan sat (y/n) down on her bed and then she began digging through her wardrobe. She pulled out a (f/c) bikini and a short (f/c) dress. "Here put these on". (Y/n) nodded and did as Konan said.

Ten minutes later (Y/n) was changed and ready to go. She looked at Konan who was also in her bathing suit, a dark blue bikini. "Konan?". "Yeah?". "Can I ask you a question?". "Sure". "Uh why are your boobs so small?". An irk mark formed on her forehead and she was surrounded by a dark aura. (Y/n) knew that now was the time to run, she sprinted out of the room and into Kisame's arms. "Kisame help (Y/n) from Konan". Kisame chuckled but then swallowed hard when he saw a very angry Konan coming towards them. He ran to his room and locked it behind him. (Y/n) clutched to his arm, afraid of what Konan will do.

"(Y/n) open up this door right now!", Konan yells, banging her fist against the door. "(Y/n) is sorry", she whimpers. "I'm going to kill you!". (Y/n) jumped back onto Kisame's bed and pulled the blankets over her head. Kisame sat beside her and chuckled. "What did you say?", he asks. (Y/n) pokes her head out. "(Y/n) asked why Konan has small boobs". Kisame began laughing and ruffling your hair. "You're a funny one", he chuckles. (Y/n) gives him a toothy grin and giggles. Suddenly the door breaks down and Konan runs in the room. (Y/n) jumped into Kisame's arms and hides herself under his Akatsuki cloak. "(Y/n) come out". "No (Y/n) isn't here right now". "(Y/n) I'm mad at you for what you said but I know a way that you can make it up to me", Konan sang. (Y/n) poked her head out of Kisame's cloak and looked over at Konan. "What is it?". "You are going to let me dress you up and then we are going to go out". (Y/n) let go of Kisame and happily nodded. "Ok now lets go swimming!", Konan giggled.

Konan and (Y/n) walked down to the lake and put their towels on a rock. "Now you take off the dress and get into the water", Konan says. "Are you sure?". "Yeah, why aren't you sure?". "Well you said that this was underwear, don't I wear clothes on top?". Konan shook her head and giggled. "No this is different, this one is a bikini, you wear it when you go swimming". (Y/n) nodded and slipped the dress over her head. The two girls walked into the water, swimming for a couple of hours.

It had been a while and the Akatsuki decided that they would go swimming also. They all walked down to the lake and smiled when they saw the two girls in the water. (Y/n) ran over to say hello and lets just say that there were a lot of bleeding noses. "Are you going to swim with us?", she asks excitedly. They stare wide eyed at her and nod. She then runs back over and dives in.

The group swam for a couple hours and some were still in. Right now (Y/n) was laying on top of her towel enjoying the last of the sun. Kisame got out of the lake and sat next to her. "Did you have fun?", he asks. (Y/n) nods and giggles. Kisame was looking at her and noticed that her back was covered in scars. He gently touched the marks, gathering (Y/n)'s attention. "How did this happen?", he asks. "When (Y/n) was captured by her master he used to hurt her", she whispers. Kisame nods and doesn't bother to say anything else. The sun was about to set so they Akatsuki decided it was a good time to head back to the base. (Y/n) slipped her dress over her head and walked back with Konan at her side.

Timeskip

(Y/n) was back in her everyday clothes and was laying on her bed reading a book Itachi had given her when they got back from the lake. Suddenly her door swung open and Konan ran in. "Its time!", she sings. "Time for what?", (Y/n) asks. "Its time for you to pay me back for earlier, you are going to let me dress you", she says grabbing your arm. She drags (Y/n) out of her room and into her own. "Now sit down and let me do your make up and hair". "What is make up?". "Its stuff you put on your face to make you look good". (Y/n) nods, kind of understanding what she meant.

Half an hour later Konan finished (Y/n)'s hair and make up. She held up a mirror, showing (Y/n) what she had done. (Y/n)'s make up was (Fav color) and her hair was (Curled/straightened). (Y/n) smiled and giggled at herself in the mirror. "Do you like it?". (Y/n) nods. "Ok now we gotta find you a dress". Konan walks over to her wardrobe and begins going through her clothes. She smiles when she sees one she approves of. She walks back over to (Y/n) and hands her a short (f/c) dress. (Y/n) pulled it on and got Konan to zip up the back as well as cut a hole for her tail. The dress was tight and showed off all of (Y/n)'s curves. "Do you like it?", Konan asks. "Yup", (Y/n) giggles.

"Now you need some shoes hmm.... how about these ones?", she says holding up a pair of (f/c) heels. (Y/n) shakes her head. "(Y/n) doesn't think she can walk in those". Konan nodded and continued looking, stopping once she found a pair of slip ons. (Y/n) nods and slips the shoes onto her feet. "Are you ready to go?", Konan asks. (Y/n) excitedly nods her head. The two girls walk out of the room and into the living room. "We're going out!", Konan yells. All of the Akatsuki were in the living room and turned to look at us. Blushes formed on their faces when they saw (Y/n). "Where are you going dressed like that?", Pein asks. "We are to the village". Konan grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and dragged her out of the hideout and towards the village.

First Konan took (Y/n) to a restaurant and they had dinner together. (Y/n) had learnt how to use chopsticks and use her manners and didn't eat like she used to... well not in public anyway. After that the two went to the club where they danced the night away. They both got pretty annoyed at the men who tried to buy them drinks and get into their pants, but a couple of death threats later everything was fine. At the end of the night the pair walked back to the base. Konan had introduced (Y/n) to an amazing thing called Sake, making them both pretty intoxicated.

They got back to the hideout and all of the others where still awake. "So how was it?", Pein asked. "It was soooo fun", Konan slurred. "They're drunk", Itachi said in a monotone voice. (Y/n) had blood dripping from her mouth and collapsed on a vacant couch. "(Y/n) where did you get that blood from?", Pein asks. "A man asked (Y/n) if she wanted a drinks *hic* so she got one", she giggled. Suddenly they heard quiet snoring and realized that she had just fallen asleep. They looked over at Konan and saw that she was asleep on the floor. "Some one get (Y/n) a blanket, I'm going to put Konan in her room", Pein said. Kisame walked over to a cupboard and pulled a spare blanket from it. He then draped it over (Y/n), who snuggled into it. The Akatsuki, excluding Pein and Konan, watched the wolf girl sleep. Stopping only when they went to bed.

How was that? Here is the update... Don't worry you will be hanging out with Tobi very soon. Can I ask everyone a question? Well next year there is going to be an anime convention near me and I want to go. I want to cosplay as a Naruto character but I don't look like any characters with the exception of three. I have brown hair and brown eyes so I was thinking Tenten, female Kiba or female Shino. Which do you think is best? Please let me know!! Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD