*Chapter 1*

Robin's POV
"Ok dad I'm leavinggggg!" I called out to the Andrews household. I'm pretty sure everyone has left though...? I'm not sure.
"ARCHIE HAVE U GONE?!"
"NO WAIT ONE SECOND JUST FINDING SOME MATCHING SOCKS!"

Ugh ok so now I'm waiting by the door looking like an idiot. I bet I'm going to be late as well. On my first day at Riverdale High, ever. I mean I know that Archie will help at the start, but there's only so much he can do because I am two years younger than him. But hopefully I'll be in his classes because I've been homeschooled for the past 3 years in England, and I've been taught like everything for the next 4 years. Which is great but not so great as well. I'm also so scared of the blossom family because the last I heard of them was that Cheryl was horrible and now her brother is dead. I mean how is that-

"Ok Robin I'm ready so LETSA GOO!" Archie screamed in my ear, interrupting any previous thoughts I was having.
"Yep yep I'm coming jeez,"
"Wow Robin I can't get used to the fact that you have an English accent, it's so strange because last time I saw you in real life you had a strong American one? I don't know,"
I hummed in response because to be honest I had no idea what to say to that. Yes I'm basically British because I've lived there the majority of my life but I mean...? Oh gosh I hope no one teases me for it.

*time skip to when they get to school bc I don't know what else they could talk about k*

Immediately as I walk in I'm whisked away by the principle so that I can have a tour of the school. Help. I don't know what to say or anything and ugh I'm so shy what do I do?
"Hi are you Robin Andrews the new student?" A beautiful blonde girl said to me with a bright smile on her face. I could instantly tell that she would be a great friend.
"Yup that me. What's your name?" I replied with strange newfound confidence.
"Oh, I forgot. Hi I'm Elizabeth Cooper but like just call me Betty, everyone does and I prefer it," Every time she moved her head her perfect ponytail bounced and her hair shined. Ok shut up Robin you sound stupid.
"HI I'm Veronica Lodge and I'm also starting new here. You're Betty Cooper, my peer mentor and Robin Andrews, British new girl right?" A raven haired girl blurted out. She was so pretty too and her eyes sort of glittered? Damn everyone looks beautiful and then there's just me the fat blob in the corner. I can already tell I'm going to be a complete social outcast.

•••••••••••••••••

Oh hai so finally I updated! Wow I'm really doing great that this. Reviews and votes are always appreciated! I love any sort of feedback 💛 By the way the videos that are at the top are just what I listened to whilst writing so I mean just a fun fact? Listen if u want but idk how much it will actually add to the experience.
(542 words)