twenty one

~ Camila's POV ~
The boys and I were currently piling into the car from the restaurant. We went bowling earlier to kill time for the surprise party, then followed it up with a dinner.

Morgan: Heyy girl we are done are u almost here

Before I know it, we're pulling into the driveway of the Why Don't We house.

Me: We are here.

I inhale before getting out of the car and heading towards the door. Although I love parties, I can't help but be a little bit nervous. There's going to be countless girls up in Daniel's face that are 100 times prettier than me, and there's nothing I can do about it.
I trail behind the boys, not wanting to open the door and ruin the surprise. Jonah opens the door before the boys gasp. Morgan, Marissa, and a lot more guests jump out from crappy hiding spots while yelling 'Surprise!' Logan shoots confetti out of his merch gun while yelling "Thasss Muh Boiiis!" I laugh before pushing the rest of the guys through the door, shutting it behind me.

"Let's get this party started!" Morgan yells, before Eben turns on his music and starts to DJ.

Corbyn and Jonah go straight to the alcohol, a hesitant Zach behind them. Jack runs up to Morgan while Daniel pulls me aside.

"Did you know about this?" He yells over the loud music.

Instead of answering, I smirk and run over to the alcohol as well.

After countless shots, I realise that I lost Daniel. I guess I was only focused on beating Zach in beer pong at the time. I turn around to go look for him, occasionally stumbling or tripping. I couldn't find him so I walk outside to the backyard. I cringe when I see a topless girl in the pool with a random guy, making out. I push through the thick crowds of drunk and sweaty people when I finally spot him. He's talking to August, every once in awhile sipping from a red solo cup.

Marissa suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me back inside to the dance floor. "It's our song!" She yells, slurring her words. I smile as I run with her to the dance floor. The song playing is 'Mi Gente.' We didn't know the words, but we didn't care either. In the middle of our fiesta, Aspen hobbles up next to us.

A/N: Do u guys like Aspen? Comment :)

She dances along with us for a while until she asks me a question. "Have you guys seen Daniel?"

"Yea, he's outside." I respond. She starts walking towards the back door.

"Ugh, finally. She's gone. I don't have to pretend that i'm enjoying her presence anymore." Marissa snarls.

I laugh at her. In the corner of my eye I see Corbyn and Jonah walking to us. I turn to them and wave them over. They come up to us and we start dancing and singing the song playing. Christina jumps over to us and joins us. Almost immediately, Corbyn and Christina are making out ferociously. They eventually stray away from us, leaving me, Marissa, and Jonah dancing.

A while later, I walk away from Marissa and Jonah. I go to the bathroom and lock myself inside. I look at my smudged makeup and cringe. I then wipe the dripping mascara from under my eyes and then fix my hair. My phone reads 2:33 am. Damn. Its getting late.

After staring a little bit longer, I unlock the door and step out. When I finally reach the dance floor again, I can't find Jonah or Marissa. I look around for them everywhere but I still can't find them. Once again, I step outside into the backyard. This time, the couple in the pool before were now fully clothed and passed out in the grass.

I can't see Marissa or Jonah, but my eyes catch something different.
Daniel!

I haven't seen him since the party began. I speed walk to him and sneak up behind him. Before I can speak, I see slim, tanned hands pressed on the sides of his face. He turns around, still not noticing my presence, when I realise what's going on. His arms are around aspen, and his lips are intertwined with hers.

I silently gape at the two, my tears threatening to spill. "Oh hell no." My voice is shaky. This grabs their attention. Daniel looks at me before his eyebrows quickly furrow into a frown.

"Camila-" He starts.

A/N: We posted this on our phones so sorry if there are mistakes. On another note 46k YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!