eight

~Camila's POV~

I wake up to a muscular arm wrapped around me. At first, I forget about the fight. Then it all comes flooding back. I poke daniel on the cheek. When he opens his eyes, I speak up.

"Whatever happened to not touching?"

He quickly drags his arm away, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"It's a habit," he says, embarrassed. "Sorry."

Daniel and I both get up and walk out of the tent together. Everyone else is around the fire eating breakfast.

Jonah confronts us.

"Did you guys make up?" There is some sort of unreadable look in his eyes.

"No." Me and Daniel say at the exact same time.

Jinx

We both immediately part ways to go and get breakfast. I sit down next to Morgan, not looking at Marissa, until she starts talking.

"Hey, Cami? Can I see you for a second?"

I almost say no. Instead, I get up and walk away from the group with her.

"Listen, I'm so sorry for what I said yesterday, and-"

"I forgive you."

"I was really mad because-"

"I forgive you." I say, a little louder this time.

"Brandon and I were having a problem, and- wait, what?"

"I forgive you, Marissa, it's okay!"

"Thank you so much! I was scared that you hated me!"

"I could never hate you! I'm so sorry for what I said, too."

"Oh, thank goodness!" She exclaims.

"Now tell me what happened with Brandon." I command.

"Right! So last night we got in a fight, and I was pissed, so i took it out on you. But this morning we fixed it. And he told me he loves me."

"He loves you? Oh my god, Marissa! I'm so proud of you!"

"And," She gushes, "We are now officially dating! He wanted to tell me in person, but we're camping and he couldn't wait!" She giggles.

"That's great, Marissa. Really! You and Morgan can go on double dates together-" I start.

"Well, actually, It could be a triple date..." She suggested.

"Your out of your mind, you know we aren't on good terms right now." I argue.

"It's really hard to believe that when you guys were sleeping in the same tent last night."

"Whatever." I sigh, before going back to finish my breakfast.

When I'm done eating, Corbyn suggests that we go do something fun, like go hiking. Everyone agreed except for Daniel.

"What about you, Camila?" Jack asks.

"Yea, sure." I reply nonchalantly.

"Okay, everyone go pack up for the hike, meet by the campfire in 10." Jack orders.

We all part ways to our tents so we can pack up. When I step in my tent, my head starts pounding.

"Hey guys," I tell Morgan and Marissa. "My head really hurts, I don't think I should go."

"Ok, you can stay behind with Daniel." Marissa smirks.

"Trust me, if I didn't feel sick I would definitely be going" I say, as I rolled my eyes.