thirteen

~Camila's POV~

After the movie, we decide to go to the Why Don't We house. Not to our surprise, everyone is sitting in the living room talking when we walk in. All of the boys were there, and Morgan was too. I then noticed Corbyn's phone propped up on a book on the table. They seem to be talking to it. Then I realized he must be live streaming on Younow. Daniel and I try to sneak past them, but Morgan noticed and calls us over to where she and the boys were huddled up near the phone.

"Daniel! Camila!" she hollers. "Get your asses over here!"

Daniel wraps his arm around the small of my back and walks over to the table with me.

When we pop up on the screen, the comments go wild.

I read some of the comments, and most of them are-

#DAMILA

Omg its my parents!!

OMG Camila is soooo pretty

Relationship goals omggg

CHOKE ME DANIEL DADDY

UGLY HOE STEP OFF MY MANSSS CUMILASS!!

Daniel leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Can I tell them?"

I bite my lip. I know exactly what he is talking about. I have gotten a lot of hate from some of Daniel's fans, but I have also gotten positive feedback. I was torn.

"It's up to you." I tell him, but on the inside, I am unsure.

He rubs my back. It makes my knees weak. I want our relationship to be private, like our little secret, but at the same time, I want to shout from a cliff that Daniel James Seavey is mine and only mine.

"The viewers on this livestream are the first people to hear our big announcement." says Daniel.

"Me and Camila are officially dating."

Morgan immediately stands up and starts screaming. She runs up to me and gives me a bear hug. Jack, on the other hand, fist bumps Daniel. The comments are going crazy.

OMG DAMILA IS REAL!!!!

Daniel could do better.

She looks like Daniel's ugly little sister.
^ bitch is u blind

YESSS GOALLLSSS

TOOK U GUYS LONG ENOUGH!!!!1!

All of the guys were practically jumping on Daniel at this point.I look over at Jonah, and he seems to be celebrating and bombarding Daniel, as everyone else was doing. Maybe me and Daniel were wrong about him?

~ Jonah's POV ~

When Daniel released the news to the fans on the livestream, I was pissed. I did so much to stop their relationship, and as far as I knew, it made them ever closer than before. I knew that I couldn't show my true colors to the fans, though. I got up with the other guys and pretended to be all happy and proud. At some point, I noticed Camila staring at me.

Did she know?

No, of course she didn't know. There's no way she could've found out. She's too dumb.

~ Camila's POV ~

"Oh! And it's also Camila's birthday tomorrow!" Zach exclaims. I smile, glad he remembered.