Chapter 3

I ran to the door and opened it. Logan was at the door. He had blood all over him and had my suitcase and my gun. "Hey Arabella where's Molly?" Logan said out of breath. "She is asleep, what happen to you?" I said. He right then passed out on the floor. I found where his room is and dragged Logan their. He had pieces of glass in his back from the beer bottle John had. I took off his shirt, pulled the glass out and found a rag, a thread and a needle. I put water on the rag and cleaned his wounds. Then I grabbed the needle and thread and stitched him up. After warped him up with whatever I could find. When I was done I made him and Molly some chicken noodle soup. Logan woke up and looked at me and smiled. Then he looked at all cuts and bruise he had. "Molly is still asleep?" Logan asked. "Yes." "Good I don't want her asking questions." I passed him some soup. "What happened back the apartment?" I said eagerly. "Not now." Logan said eating the soup. "Why?" I said bitterly. "Molly is in the house and I don't want her to hear." "She is asleep she...." I started to say until Logan cut me off. "It may seem like that but she can be faking it, she done it before and she heard and saw something's I wish she didn't." Logan said now staring at me in the eye. "So I'm supposed to go without knowing until she is at a friends house! I may not be here when that time is available!" I said impatiently. "One ya if you really want to know. Two winter break ends this week she will go back to school. Three why do you have to leave in such a hurry." He snapped at me. "Well I guess if I have to wait so do you if you want your answer." I snapped back. "Well you might not be here when that time is available." Logan said. "Well that doesn't matter to you." I said starting to walk away. Logan grabbed my hand to stop me. "It does matter, stay." His eyes searching for mine. I pulled my hand free and took my stuff and left. I started to walk down the street when a group of guys and girls approached me. They were all drunk excepted the guy recording everything but he was still stupid. "Hey where you think your going?" One guy are girl said. "Where are you going?" Said one of the guys said and then the whole group agreeing while pushing me to one person to the other. "I see what you are doing here." I said. "Oh yea what?" Said another girl. "You are trying to make me scared over all of you guys then try to beat me up so you can have that one tiny victory for all of your little tiny ego's. Then your going to have that guy record it all so you can show everyone who couldn't come and join in or just didn't want to come, and show them." I said. "Wow she is a bitch!" One of the guys said. Then another girl pulled my hair. I grabbed her hair in the back of her head and slammed her face down on my knee. She went out cold, and I blocked a guys punch and push kicked him into a car then a guy tried holding me back and a girl trying to hit me. I ducked when she was about to hit, and she hit the guy in the face. I tripped her and took the guy's arm and flipped him over. There was only the one guy holding the camera and one girl. She ran towards me, I arm blocked her and she fell faster than anyone else. I took the camera and smashed it on the cement and placed it in the middle of the rode so a car can destroy it more. I punched the guy who had the camera in the face. He fell down and started to cry and see if anyone of his friends was breathing. I turned around and saw Logan looking at me like he just saw something amazing. "Come on we have to go." Logan said picking up my stuff and pulling me by my arm.