The Runaway Queen

Prologue

"No they can't do this I'm 13 years old I don't need to live with anyone." I hissed at the judge. "There is nothing I can do Arabella " "But I'm 13 and...." I started to say before the judge interrupted me. "Arabella! You are only 13, you can't live alone because you can't support your self money wise." "So you have to live with your dad or go in a foster home! So the jury said that you at lest have to stay with your dad for one year and if you still don't want to live with him you can go into a foster home." The judge said trying to low his voice. "I know what the jury said." I barked at the judge and walked away and ran to my house. When I got to my house out of breath I saw people there putting a for sale sign on my lawn. I hid in the bushes and waited until they left. Once they left I ran to the for sale sign and knocked it down and put it in the garbage. I went into my house and grabbed me and my moms picture. It was her birthday and we were in the beach. I started to cry and that is when I saw something in the back of the picture. I opened the photo frame quickly. When I opened it I saw to tickets to go to Chicago and the flight is in 3 hours. I quickly packed my things and called a cab take me to the air port. I was getting nervous I have never ran away before and I lived in Alabama all my life. How am I going to go from living in the country to living in the city. But I have to go a can't live with my stoner dad or in a foster home. I have to runway.