Chapter 2

I turned around to see a boy about my age looking at me and Molly. He had blue eyes and black hair and he was mainly looking at me holding Molly. "Logan!" Molly said putting her arms out to him with a big smile on his face. He took her from me and gave her a big hug while spinning her around, Molly started laughing. When they stopped spinning they both looked at me. "Thank you for helping my little sister out." Logan said smiling at me. "Yea ok well I have to go." I said. "No Arabella! Don't go." Molly said now hugging my legs. "Arabella?" Logan said to me. "Yes that is my name." I said looking down at Molly. "Well do you have to go now?" Logan said. The I saw the cops over Logan's shoulder. Logan noticed me looking at the cops. "Yes I have to go now." I said turning around and walking away. Logan and Molly ran to me. "Hey can we both at lest walk you home?" Logan said lowering down to my eye level. "No it is to dangerous for you and Molly." I said looking down trying to avoid eye contact with Logan. The cops were heading towards us and me and Logan noticed. "Oh how dangerous can it be." Logan said put is arms around me and then kissed me while the cops were passing through! I closed my eyes knowing what he was doing hopefully. Then we stopped kissing and he still had his arm around me. We started to walk to my apartment. "Hey the guy that owns the place is crazy so I don't know if you would want Molly to be around him." I said. "Wow you are getting heavy!" Logan said to Molly ignoring my what I said. "Give me her." I said putting my arms out. He passed me her and then still put his arm around me. When we got to the front of my apartment I gave Logan Molly who is now sleeping. "Can we come in?" Logan said. "You should go it's not safe for Molly here." I said opening the door. When I open the guy that owns the place John was there drunk holding a beer in his left hand. "Hey you finally came! You know you owe me money!" He said leaning on a chair. I walked in and opened a cabinet. "Looking for something." John said holding up my gun. I grabbed the money that was in the cabinet and was handing it to John. He took the money and pulled me in close to him. Then he pointed the gun to Logan and Molly. "Who is he?" John said holding me tighter. "That is Logan and Molly." I said with a shaky voice. "Let her go." Logan said. "Okay." John said smiling and let me go. "You got guts kid." John said checking the gun for bullets. "What's that little girls name again?" "Arabella take Molly and go to this address!" He passed me a pice of paper. I took Molly and walked slowly away. I heard gun shots a screams but I kept on walking for Molly's safety. When I got to where the address said to go to Molly woke up. "Were home!" Molly said looking for Logan. "Where is Logan?" She said. "He went to go and get something." I said back. Then we walked into the small house they had which was open. I locked the door and put Molly to bed and waited for Logan. I fell asleep on the sofa, but was wakened by someone at the door.