I didn't want to be the reason Tal and his father are fighting. Maybe his father is right, I'm a rogue without a family, who is not even wanted by this one. Tears silently streamed down my face as I looked up to speak, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to cause trouble with anyone or harm this family. I'll leave so you don't have to worry about me being some kinda spy and a burden to your family."

They just all starred at me as I took in a ragged breath so I could continue on talking. They might as well know a little more about me so they can see I'm not threat, not like it's gonna help anyway.

"You don't have to throw me out, but I would like to say something first before I leave on my own. I didn't have a choice at whether or not to become a rogue. I don't even know how the rogue Alpha came to have me those 8 years ago."

"But what I do know, is that no one ever looked for me or even tired too. I spent most of my time locked in a cold, dark, dirty cage everyday and the only time I was let out was to use the bathroom, shower, eat or when the Alpha wanted to have his way with me," I chocked back a sob as Tal and Annette looked at me with sad and angry faces. I had to keep going so they know that I was never a threat to them, but they were more of a threat to me.

"I was tormented, beaten, slapped, kicked, starved, and yelled at everyday just for sport. Whenever the Alpha wasn't hurting me he would have his Beta hurt me instead. I was forced to do things that I never wanted to do, used in every way possible by them just cause they wanted to. It was more of an entertainment for them when I begged, cried, screamed at them to just stop and kill me."

"I lived those past 8 years in fear of everyone and everything. I don't even know what it's like to be free or have a family that cares for me. Tal saved me in every way a person can be saved. I've never felt so safe, secure and loved before, but I would give that all up and leave from here forever just so you know that I was never here to harm or endanger any of you; all I wanted was to be loved and cared for by someone."

So with that I got up from the couch and quickly left the room without looking back. I found the front door and headed out towards the woods leaving behind what I had hoped to call family. It killed me to know that no one even tried to stop me from leaving. Sobs shook through my body as tears poured down my face.

Of course no one would want to love and care for a damage, dirty, used girl like me. My heart was breaking inside my chest when I realized that I was going to be alone, but I was used to it. If I could spend the last 8 years alone then I could live the rest of my life like this.

•|•|•|•|•

(Talon's POV)

I wanted so badly to attack my Father right now, but I couldn't because it would hurt my Mother and I didn't want to do that. I had been ready to just hit him when I heard Angel crying from beside me. Before I could comfort her she spoke and said things I wish I never heard.

She was saying all the things because of my asshole of a Father. Why couldn't he just keep his mouth shut? As Angel kept talking I felt pain from my heart breaking at her words. Then Angel got up and left walking out the door.

Why didn't I stop her? Why did I just let her walk out of my life? I was so caught up with what she had said that I could feel my wolf wanting to come out. My wolf was angry that my Father had made Angel think she wasn't wanted by us. My Mother was holding Jamie as he cried for Angel to come back.

"D-Daddy, why did M-Mommy leave us? She said she wasn't gonna go anywhere, that she was gonna stay here! I want Mommy to come back!" Jamie cried out.

I quickly pulled Jamie away from my mother and towards me, "Jamie, Mommy is gonna come back, ok! I'm gonna bring her to us and never let her go! Now I want you to go with grandma and help her finish those brownies so Mommy can eat then when she comes back."

My Mother nodded her head and grabbed Jamie's hand gently. "Ok Daddy," was all his said. Once they were in the kitchen I turned to face my Father. "Why would you think that I would put this pack or anyone in danger? You have no right to come in here and tell Angel that she is a threat! When Luca and I found Rose in the rouge Alpha's basement, we didn't know that their was anyone else still alive," I started explaining.

"After I made sure that Rose was safe with Luca I searched to see who else was around. I found Angel curled in the corner of a cage scared to death of everything around, including me. So I decided to get her out because I'm not the kind of monster who would have left her there to die. I brought her home about two days ago and today was the first time she said anything about what happened to her."

"Jamie has spent the most time with her and all he calls her is Mommy. But you want to know something else? The only reason she left was probably because she didn't want get hurt for being here with us," I snarled at my Father.

He stepped closer, "Why do you care what happens to some small rogue? All she's gonna do in the future is get someone killed."

That's when I grabbed him around the neck tightly, "The reason I care so much about this small rogue, who couldn't even walk into the kitchen without breaking down in tears from a horrible memory, is because she is MY MATE!"

"You mean the woman that you saved when you found me is your mate?" I heard a voice ask. Standing in the doorway was my sister Rose and her mate Luca.

"Yes Angel is my mate, but now you can blame father for telling her that she couldn't be trusted around us and that she wasn't welcomed here,"

Rose looked at our Father, "Why did you do that? If it wasn't for Angel that rouge Alpha and his stupid Beta would have tortured and had their way with me if she hadn't of stopped them. She told them to leave me alone and hurt her instead. They did this for hours before they finally left, that's why they weren't around when you saved us."

Luca was now holding Rose in his arms as she cried. I pushed my father to the ground and headed towards the door to find Angel. "I'm coming also!" Rose yelled as her and Luca followed me into the woods. I just hope that Angel is ok and nothing happens to her before I find her. I want to have a chance to tell her that she is my mate and that I never want her to be alone again.