HUSBAND TO BE

RICKY'S POV :
When the girl from the elevator had dropped her phone I sent myself a text through her phone so I could get her number. Don't judge! Some a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. For reasons not known to me I couldn't keep her out of my mind so I decided to text her.

"guess who? "

"Justin Bieber. " she replied. I mean seriously okay the dude's cute and all that but does she have to rub it in my face.

"close but ain't close enough, take another guess genius. " I texted her.

"Zayn Malik. " she replied and I couldn't help but shake my head.

After a couple more texts I grabbed my black jeans and black V-neck shirt that stuck by me like a second skin. Grabbed my Nike's and off to class I was. I entered the class and I saw a familiar face and bam. There she was scrolling through her phone, I propped down on the sit next to her and some noise with my feet to try and get her attention but she just assumed me.

Does she know what people would give just to see this million dollar face of mine... I pocked her ribs and she immediately jumped up, she glared at me like how stares at a difficult exam.

"what the hell do you want? " she asked me more like snapped at me.

"an island, a German shepherd dog, a hot wife, three kids, a beach house, many grand babies ooh and a blueberry muffin cake. " honestly I just wanted to get her all worked up. She looked cute when she was mad.

"okay, have you finished mentioning all the things you'll never have?" she asked me sarcastically.

"ouch! That hurts meanie! " I said while pretending to be hurt.

"Aww, honey I never said I was nice. So suck it up son, life ain't a bed of roses. " she said.

I was determined to see her blush so I decided to be a little flirty.

"WOW! A bed of roses I can make that happen. " I said winking at her.

She turned a little pink.

"OH! Hold your horses there buttercup at least take me on a date first before we get to your 'bed of roses '." she said while making air quotations.

Did she just say date? Well, they say Christmas comes once in a year so this might be my one chance of getting her to go on a date. So I declared.

"consider it done. Saturday night 8:00PM .I'll pick you up. OH and honey wear something nice and sexy for me. " I said winking at her.

"I'm going nowhere with you. " she declared.

"OH yes you will! ".i said not backing down either.

"Make me! " she yelled.

I was determined to get her to go on a date with me, something about her fascinated me. So I thought of a plan and smiled to myself. Just then the lecturer walked in, he was kind of old and the lecture continued. After class I went to my friend's place.

Hey loves, here's another update on how Vicky met Ricky.

It's unedited version.

Hope you enjoy it

Yours truly #young and reckless 💜

#love y'all 🌟