Chapter 1.

Kailun [kay-lun] laid on his hard bunk thinking about all the time he could've spent being productive. In a couple of days, it'll be four years that Kailun has been locked away in a cage.

The only three people that have been in contact with Kailun are: his mother, younger brother, and his baby mama - occasionally. Showed how many people he had in his corner huh?

Kailun got off of his bunk and began doing his series of daily exercises: push-ups, sit-ups, and calf raises. Being in prison, that was one of the things that kept him sane.

On his 100th push-up, the lunch buzzer rang.

Who doesn't love food? But lunch time in prison was one of the things that made Kailun's stomach churn. Good food was of the things he gave up when he got caught. His mind was already made up on what he wanted to eat when he was released: smothered chicken, rice and gravy, biscuits, and his mother's famous caramel cake with ice-cream.

Until then, he was just going to have to deal with the unappealing and unappetizing food they served. Rectangular piece of meatloaf the size of a new borns palm with watery tomatoe sauce, soppy mash potatoes, a mix of carrots and peas, apple, and a carton of milk.

He looked at the tray and settled for the apple and the carton of milk. He pushed the tray to the middle of the table and let the other dudes that sat at the bench take the rest of the food off it.

One thing about Kailun was he was a mute. He only spoke when spoken to. He really had a thing for observing his surroundings. He knew who were the snitches and who were the plugs.

Davis, his cell mate, took it upon hisself to steal a few cigarette cartons from Ceasar his first night. Ceasar was a Mexican masked murderer, until he slipped up and landed here for 80 years to life. Davis ended up with a chunk of his forehead missing, busted lips, and wood pieces up his ass.

Kailun couldn't take Davis serious for anything. He would look at his forehead and bust out laughing. Who could blame him? He told Davis to chill.

He ate the little food and dumped his tray, heading back to his cell. It was his routine.

Laying back on the bunk, he thought about his baby girl Maya. He missed her birth, first words, first time walking, all because he didn't play his cards right.

Thinking about what happened that day, he got pissed all over again. The fact that he couldn't get to Reid was what set him off even further. Kailun got word that Reid moved south, Florida to be exact.

If he could get his hands on Reid he promised hisself he would show no mercy. Giving Reid a slow painful death.

Once the buzzer to return back into cells rang, everyone returned. Doing what they were doing before lunch.

Kailun turned to his side and grabbed one of the letters under his "pillow" that held a recent picture of his baby girl and clutched it to his heart. "Just a few days, just a few days 'til I'm home wit' you baby girl." He whispered.

He found some comfort and closed his eyes. Hoping to sleep peacefully.

"Damn baby, right there.." Serenity moaned, holding a tight grip on the hotel room headboard. She rode his tongue like her life depended on it as he sucked hard on her clit and smacked her ass.

The mystery dude latched onto her clitoris and sucked real hard, sending a familiar feeling into the pit of her stomach. "Get this nut off for me, pretty." His deep voice said.

He licked over her opening and curved his tongue, making his way back to her clitoris. He inserted a finger deeply and when she shuttered, he knew he had her.

He reached a hand up to her breast and played with her right nipple roughly, as she released her sweet honey. He made it known he appreciated the gift he recieved by sucking up every drop.

Serenity got off of dude and immediately began to put on the dress she had on when she came in, she could care less about where her panties were.

As she zipped up the back of her dress, she heard the sounds of the bathroom sink running.

Once the water stopped, her voice filled the awkward silence in the room. "You know I never got your name?"

"It's Brion, yours?" He asked coming out of the bathroom, heading to the chair his shirt was laying on.

"Tatey'ona."

He didn't need to know her real name, because this is the last time this rendezvous would happen.

She put her heels on and watched Brion tie the laces of his sneakers.

"Ms. Tatey'ona, I'm pretty sure ya' mama told you about staring at people."

That got a laugh out of both of them. "I stare at things I find interesting."

"Oh, so I'm interesting?" He asked looking up at her.

"Very much so."

He came up behind her, placing his erection on the small of her back. Boy, was he tempting but Serenity didn't have time for that.

"Sure you don't wanna stay and really put the bed to better use?"

"As much as I want to, Brion you know I told you we had to make this quick."

"Come on baby girl, I just need two seconds."

She giggled at him and grabbed her clutch off the night stand.

Serenity declined and the two made small talk. After a second they went their separate ways.

At 1:15a.m. Serenity made her way to her Benz E-Class Convertible quickly, being totally aware of her surroundings.

She made her way to a late-night fast food place and ordered her regular. After, she made her way home.

Getting to her condo complex it was a rough 2:30. She checked the mail and unlocked her front door. Throwing the mail on the kitchen island, she placed her food into the microwave so it could stay warm.

Serenity stripped out of her clothes and went for the bathroom, dropping her dirty clothes into a hamper.

She put U-shaped muscle shirt on the bed with a pair of panties and grabbed a face towel and full.

After her steaming hot shower, she cocoa buttered. Putting on what she laid out. She grabbed her food and went on over to the entertainment section of her bedroom and got comfortable on the couch, putting on the recording of Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta she missed.

Chapter 1, rewritten. I feel as if I could put better effort into my writing. So, I'm going to be slowly editing. No more POVs.

How do you guys feel?

Do you like how I changed things?

How do you think Reid set Kailun up?

Is Serenity wrong for not staying with Brion?

Picture of Kailun in MM.

VOTE - COMMENT - SHARE.