Chapter 7.

'Cause I ain't the type that would hit it and quit it. Even it's mine, even if it isn't. Take them trips and pay yo' ass a visit.❞
Bryson Tiller.

Feeling restraint at her wrists, soft pecks at her neck, and weight in between her legs, Chantel remembered the blessing that made her feel like a woman the previous night.

Tugging at the sheet to uncover her gorgeous peeks, Kareem sloppily licked over her caramel tasting aureolas. Earning a moan, he whispered, "You awake, maw?"

Slowly opening her eyes, Chantel placed a sly grin on her face.

"Good morning, Amor."

Stretching, Chantel reached up and caught Kareem's bottom lip in between hers and sucked. Pressing her pelvis against his, Kareem got the idea of what Chantel wanted. No words needed to be said.

Pushing at Kareem's tattooed chest and sliding the sheet off her body, she turned over and poked her ass out.

Raising his eyebrow and smacking Chantel's fat ass, Kareem chuckled.

"Know just how ya' won't it, huh?"

Rubbing her ass cheeks and smacking them a few times, his thumb went straight to her prepared love button. Looking at it glisten as he rubbed against it excited him. Inserting two fingers, he rubbed his long and thick member in tune with the way he pressed against Chantel's clitoris with his thumb and pushed on her G-Spot with his middle finger.

Looking at his blue and purple head from the teasing he was allowing himself to endure and feeling the way Chantel's walls were squeezing him, he had to get inside of her. Reaching over to grab a condom out of the night stand, he strapped up and entered inside with ease from the honey she excreted.

Beating the cheeks, Kareem grabbed her perky sitting mounds and leaned his head down to her left ear, whispering all the things he had in store for her once she got her first nut off.

With how low and deep his voice was, to his accent, and to his long stroking, Chantel was no match. Within a few minutes, Kareem had her box spent. Lifting her thighs and getting into doggy style, Chantel threw it back for Daddy.

Sliding out and laying back, Kareem slapped Chantel's ass.

"Come ride dis' dick, my baby."

Kareem placed his hands behind his head and watched as Baby Girl took control. Having her hands placed at his lower stomach, Chantel ground her hips into Kareem with perfection.

Feeling Chantel clench around his member tightly, he knew she was about to bust. Bringing his upper body up, he took his thumb to rub her love button and place his head at her neck to place passion marks.

"Cum with me," Chantel said, through an exhausted breath.

Adding to her grinding, Kareem stroked in upward motions. Hitting her special spot relentlessly, the two fell apart together.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Chantel placed a sloppy kiss on Kareem's lips.

Climbing off of his lap and dismissing the way her walls tingled from not having Kareem inside of her, Chantel took off for the bathroom to freshen up.

While Chantel went to the bathroom, Kareem headed to the kitchen. Chantel's treasure was something special, now he just wanted to see where her mind was.

Getting to the kitchen, he decided to prepare breakfast. It was a first for him, but he didn't mind.

"Maw got me doing things I don't ever do," he mumbled while grabbing the ingredients he needed.

Spooning the last of the eggs onto two plates and making sure everything was in it's correct place, Kareem went to retrieve Chantel for breakfast.

Finding her laid across his bed with her leg bent and ass poked out made him want to attack her again, but he figured he'd give sex a break for the time being.

Searching for his robe, he grabbed it. Maneuvering her to place the robe on over her panties and gorgeous mounds, he scooped her up gently and brought her downstairs.

"Wake up, luv'," he said kissing her forehead, nose, and nibbling on her jaw in between words.

Moaning and stretching, Chantel was elated to see breakfast sitting before her. Kailun was a beast in the bedroom, he had her completely dehydrated and her inner thighs raw.

"You cooked all of this, Amor?"

"Yes, Maw. Who else would've?"

Calm down Kitty, you need time to recuperate. He snatched the soul out of you already. Be cool.

Seeing the French toast on her plate, her mouth watered and she began digging in.

"You sleep gud', Faradae?" Kareem asked as he chewed a piece of bacon slowly and made eye contact with Chantel inhaling her eggs.

Ending up with a piece of egg going down the wrong pipe, Chantel coughed guiltily.

"Caught up?" Kailun asked inquisitively.

Laughing he got up from his spot and went to pat Chantel on the back. Snaking his hand up, he grasped Chantel's hair with tight masculine authority.

"Don't bullshit me, mama. I'm being real wit' you and I expect da' same back. Don't lie to me if you kno' what's good for that tight pussy of yours."

Crossing her legs to suppress the pang in her clitoris, Chantel hissed. She was right where Kareem wanted her.

"How did you know?"

"Girlfriend of yours texted you saying the dildo you gave her was too bomb. Get rid of those."

"Why?"

"'Cause you don't need ta' be gettin' too greedy, you got a dick that's yours when you won't it now."

Chantel grinned. "What time is it?"

"Eight-thirty, why?"

"Let me have my dick," Chantel said, stripping out of her robe and panties, sitting on the glass table, legs spread.

For the rest of the day, the two went at it like wild animals. The only time Kareem let Chantel breath was when he beat the fuck out of her pussy and she had to put a cold towel on it.

Just a lil' sum'n, loves. 😘 2 questions:

1. What do you think will happen next?😏

2. What's your favorite songs off of "Mood" by Jacquees & "Islah" by Kevin Gates? If you don't like one of the artists, keep your opinions to yourself. I'll come after that ass, locked & loaded.☺️