~7~

*Y/N POV*

"We should go on this ride..." I said to them as I pointed to the light blue ride.

"But Y/N it looks like a ride for little kids-" Jimin complained before Jungkook broke in.

"Let's go!" Jungkook effused as he grabbed my hand and ran up to the line up for the ride.

"Woah Jungkook, Y/N! Where are you going! Wait for us!" Jin called out after us.

Jungkook looked down at me and smiled when he saw my huge smile plastered on my face.

Jungkook then mumbled something I almost didn't catch him saying. It was something so unexpectable, I almost second guessed myself.

"I'm glad we've met again, Y/N... I've missed you"

Wait... did Jungkook just say that?

I've missed you.

"Y/N?" Jungkook said as he waved his hands in front of my face.

I suddenly snapped out of my train of thoughts and glanced at Jungkook.

"Come on, you're holding up the line." He acknowledged before he took my wrist and pulled us up to where the people in front of us were standing.

Time Skipeu~

Jungkook still tightly held onto my wrist before he dragged me to the closest seat available on the swing ride. That's when he noticed his hand was still grasping onto my wrist. He then smiled sheepishly, his face instantly flushing.

"Heh... s-sorry Y/N... I didn't realise I've been h-holding your hand all this time..." Jungkook stammered as he sheepishly smiled again, this time showing his bunny teeth.

"It's alright. There's no need to feel apologetic!" I said as I sat down on the swing, swinging it back and forth lightly "Now, let's enjoy our last ride, shall we?"

"Yes, we shall" He laughed as he sat in the swing next to mine.

The swings began to move as the ride started. The carnival music that played and the cheers children shouted, rang through my ears. It's just like it was when mom used to take me on this ride. The excitement and happiness never left the swing ride, I can't say the same for myself. That night mom left, my happiness and excitement have faded. That night when all I could do was to not hold back the tears. I felt like I was walking alone. But I always tend to wonder, we never did walk alone, did we?

"Y/N!! Are you ready?" Jungkook questioned excitedly as the ride started to get faster.

"Of course!" I chuckled, swinging back and forth in the swing even more.

It felt like we were flying, besides the fact that we were in swings on a swing ride. I let my arms go out in the air like I did when I was younger on this ride. It really made me feel like I was flying. Jungkook noticed my actions and snickered slightly. He then copied my movements and pretended to fly along with me.

The ride slowed down and came to an end. Ugh really?!? I then turned to the brunette and pouted, hoping we could go on one last time.

"I would love to go on again Y/N, but I believe you have a job to attend to." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

I rolled my eyes and fixed my hair and hopped out of the swing. We hurried to the exit and met up with the others.

"That took long," Seokjin admitted as he read the time on his watch.

"Sorry hyung, you know ride lines aren't so promising. Also, Y/N held up the line so..." Jungkook explained.

"I heard that!" I snarled at Jungkook's comment.

"You were supposed to!" He snickered ruffling my hair once again.

"Ya! Don't do that!!" I shot back at Jungkook, who was already hiding behind Jimin.

I pulled out my phone and saw the time. It was almost the end of my break, I had to return back to my job. I said my goodbyes to the boys, but when I had to say goodbye to Jungkook, he snatched my phone from my hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" I yelled at Jungkook who was typing something on my phone.

When I reached out to grab my phone, Jungkook raised it up in the air.

"I'm not finished Y/N! Give me a sec!" He complained.

Ugh really.

"Fine. I'm waiting." I said unsatisfied while crossing my arms.

"Here Y/N." Jungkook smiled as he handed me my phone.

I turned on my phone and saw the new addition he put on my contact list.

"I hope we can talk soon Y/N. It was nice seeing you again." He added before I turned to leave.

I turned back to face Jungkook and smiled.

"See you soon Jungkook."

Time Skipeu~

I walked up to the front door of my new house. I rummaged through my bag for the house keys and unlocked the door.

"I'm home!" I shouted as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Where have you been Y/N?" Dad said with a confused face.

"I was working at the carnival... and I met some friends and we-" I spoke, but ended when my Dad cut in.

"You didn't tell me about a job Y/N?"

"Yeah.. but Dad don't we need even more money now to help pay your friend for letting us stay? It's the least I can do-"

"You don't need to work dear, I'm making enough money. There's no need for you to work..." He said before drifting off.

"Dad, you're working two jobs at the moment and possibly even more... I mean how do I really know? You don't need to overexert yourself, I can help." I commented before pulling in for a hug.

"Are you sure Y/N? I'm sure I'm okay, I don't need you to go out of your way-" He said worriedly as he looked down at my eyes.

"I'm positive." I smiled and hugged him once more before letting go.

I went upstairs and saw Jaeyoung leaning against my door.

"Hey, Jaeyoung," I said to Jaeyoung as he noticed me walking towards him.

"Hey, so uh Y/N... so about hanging out later... do you want to go grab a bite to eat?" Jaeyoung questioned as he stood up from the door.

"Sure. I'll get ready... I'll be fifteen minutes." I agreed.

"Ah great! See you in a bit!!" Jaeyoung smiled and walked downstairs.

I walked into my room and ran to my closet.

What to wear... what to wear... AHA!

I picked out a simple outfit and brushed my hair and touched up my makeup before heading out of my room to meet Jaeyoung. I walked downstairs and immediately saw Jaeyoung waiting near the door, looking at his phone. He then shoved his phone back in his jacket pocket when he heard me coming down the stairs. He looked up to see me and smiled slightly.

"Y/N... you look amazing..." Jaeyoung said a bit nervously as I stepped off of the stairs.

"Thanks..." I said shyly as my cheeks started to blush.

Jaeyoung then opened the door for me and shouted behind him.

"Dad! Y/N and I are going out for a bit! We'll be back soon!"

"Alright! Have fun!" Jaeyoung's dad answered back to Jaeyoung while watching the T.V.

Jaeyoung then looked back at me and smiled.

"After you."