Chapter 52: Planning

Start from the beginning

"Swara...??"

"Nothing I became Senti." She said breaking the hug and showing her 32 teeth to him😆.

"Seriously?" He asked sighing as he became tensed seeing her like this, rubbing his thumb over her cheek.

"Haan you came late, i was waiting for whole 1 minutes 20 seconds, and I became tensed you know." She said while Sanskar nodded his head understanding her.

"I am Sorry, I will try to come early from next time." He said with a smile, which she returned and nodded.

Sometimes they can be so cute, na? Madly In Love❤

"Vaise you didnt reply to my 'I LOVE YOU' for 2 times." She said and pouted sadly.

"Oo." He said.

"Oo..??? Huhh. Idiot." She said angrily.

"Aha. Fine. I love you too. I love you sooo much.." he said kissing her cheek.

She rubbed her cheek angrily.

"Nooo. Write it for 1000 times on a page." She said.

Sanskar gave her 'are-you-serious-look' while she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine anything else, Your Highness." He said bowing down in front of her, she giggled listening to it.

"Acha now come, its late." Sanskar said and started to walk.

"Okay." She said and moved towards the car.

****

Scene 2

RamTa Room (MM)

"Akash."

"Antariskh mein bhejna hai kya chore ko" sujata said as soon  as Ram said the name.

"Navin." Ram suggested again.

"Haye mahra ram g. I dont know why I am asking from you, from last 1 hour you are suggesting names like yourself only. Mahre chore ke bache ka naam soch rhe hai uss hisab se batao." Sujata scolded him while he pouted.

(Ram and pout😂)

"Sujata, if you dont like my suggestions then think on your own." He said finally after the torcher of 1 hour and stood up, while Sujata held her hand and pulled him back on bed.

"Na na g, why are you getting angry? These all names are so good, but think something unique and nice one na." She said.

Ram nodded and kept his index finger on his chin and started to think.

"Rubina." Shouted Uttara who was sitting on the floor thinking.

"Uttara shut up and think something nice." This time scolded Ansh to her, sitting beside her on floor keeping his head on her shoulder lightly being scared of Ram.😉

"This is nice only." Uttara said turning towards him angrily.

"O pleasee. Suju darling you only tell her."

"Haan Uttara Ansh is saying right. Think something of this century atleast, you are whole gone on your dad." She sighed sadly.

"My bad." Said Ansh and recieved a Slap from Uttara on shoulder.

"Ouch shadi se pehle soshan." He said rubbing the area.

"Wait lets do one thing, change the planning system, now you both (RamTa) think about the name for Girl's and we (Uttsnsh) will think for Boy's and remember these names are for my sister's baby so dont go to your era." He said eyeing Ram and Uttara.

From last 1 hour, they are discussing the name of the baby divided into teams.

"Finally..!! I ordered every item required for baby, it will be delieverd in a week." Said Dida entering the scene.

"Wah Dida...!! So fast..!! You are best." Said ansh smiling happily.

Every family member busy in planning for the arrival of new member in their ways.

****

Scene 3

"I would have thought to forgive you once if you would have told me it in first thinking of this as a mistake you were not in control of, but later you hid it from me, yourself even after knowing everything. That is where you cheated me MR. LAKSH MAHESHWARI and I can never forgive you for this. I hate you. I hate myself to love you." Said Ragini standing in front of Laksh holding his collar, who was asking for her forgiveness a few seconds back.

"I will leave you and your life as soon as once Swara will be married to Ansh and happy in her life." She said looking at him with tears flowing down her eyes, " I always hated her , did bad with her just because of you. I was so mad that I didnt saw that she is my sister and today the person I chose above her, above everyone cheated me. I am hating myself so much." She sat down crying.

"Raaginni." Laksh shouted and kneeled down, he was about to hold her but she pushed him back instead making him to fall on his butt.

"Leave me pleasee." She pleaded still crying.

"Dont come near me. Pleasee leave me alone. Go away.. goooooo.." she shouted at him, he was scared already to see her crying and not wanting to stress her more and not understanding anything he left.

While Ragini sat their crying.

After few minutes,

"I wont let you be like me." She said placing her hand on her belly and cried more.

****

Scene 4

Midnight

Swasan Room

"Sanskar." Called Swara who was lying on his chest looking at the ceiling.

"Hmmm." He replied stroking her hair and pecking her head time to time.

"I am not getting sleep."

"Try you will get it soon." He said patting her head.

"No na. Boring person. I am not getting sleep, lets do something intersting." She said sitting straight on the bed.

"Slowly Swara." He scolded while getting up himself.

"Solly" she said holding her one ear.

"Now lets do something."

"Do what?"

"Let me think." She said and kept her finger on his head.

"You also think." She said and winked at her while he shook his head.

****

Scene 5

Dark room

The lady switched on the light and was revealed to be Shomi and the one who was having file was AYUSH😜.

Precap: Band Baja Baraat.

After sooo long right..???
I know this is not good as it was supposed to be.
I am so sorry.

I have written it after lonnnnggggg time, so didnt get pace and dont know somehow completed it bcz was feeling bad for keeping you all waited.

Do tell me if you find this boring??

Next 2 chapters, revenge will end so please be patient.🙏

Aur apne apne dresses alter kr liye na😉 you will need them soon😜

Thank you

Love you all.❤