Chapter 52: Planning

Chapter 52

Scene 1

Next Day

@Night

"You are useless." Shouted Swara standing in front of car on the side of the road and hit it with her feet, hands wrapped around her chest and nostrils flaring.

"I hate you so much." She said while glaring the car with a moueing expression.

"I said you to get defected but no you are extra loyal to Sanskar. What will I do know? Pleasee get some damages." She talked to car and at last pleaded her while Sanskar was standing in the ice-cream parlour looking at her confusingly.

He remember the time they left home she was all fine but suddenly now her mental state is not fine?

"Will our baby be fine with her?" He thought worried about the little life in her womb and was wondering what all their baby will be like.

He shrugged his shoulders imagining their child just as Swara, cribbing, pouting, blabbering and top of all threathening him.

"I just wish Our baby will have some of my qualities." He thought and took the ice-cream and came out.

While, Swara was still busy on her own world talking with the car😉, while he now started to notice her every action, her cute pouty lips, hands waving in air, eyes blinking and widening every now and then.

He was walking and smiling to himself shaking his head seeing the Antique piece in front of him, His Antique Piece❤.

"Swara." He called her coming near her and giving a cone of ice-cream, but she turned around and stood pouting telling she is angry.

"Ok baba, remain angry with me but atleast have this Ice-Cream." He said sighing on remembering that his wife is angry on him for coming late from office.

She turned a little and saw the ice-cream from the corner of her eyes, he noticed her and smiled to himself.

She licked her lips seeing Ice-Cream and then immediately grabbed ice-cream and moved forward, it happened so quick that Sanskar was shocked, he thought for sure she will do something like this but with this speed leaving a nail mark on him.

"Jungli Biwi." He murmered and kept his hand in his mouth and gently sucked it.

"Jaaan." He said with a sugar coated voice, held her from her shoulders while she was removing the wrapper still.

"Hmm.." she hummed being busy in her work.

"Sorry." He murmered in her ears slightly touching it, while she just nodded and forwarded the ice-cream to him, he left her in shock and take 2 steps back.

"Who. Oo... aar..ee youu..?" He asked sweating, Swara glared at him seeing his drama and started to eat her ice-cream.

"Mere pass hi license nhi hai drame ka?" He thought and sighed.

"I am forgiving you as I dont want to fight." She said and moved towards him, handeling him ice-cream wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I love you Sanskar." She said and pecked his chest, this again gave a shock to Sanskar.

"Aaj isse kya hua? Bhagwan itna mehrban mujhpe?" He thought and grinned😆.

"Shona." He called for her while she snuggled more in his arms.

"I Love You So Much." She said pecking his chest again.

"What Happened?" Sanskar asked.

"Nothing, I just want to be with you." She said and hugged him more hiding herself in his embrace.