Chapter 27

Dedicated to NaOmXsSSss

Sam's P.O.V.

I woke up in warmest and safest place in this world. Her arms. So last night really wasn't a dream! She still was holding me protectively, our fingers and legs intertwined.

I looked up at her face and was mesmerized by her beauty. Her lips were pattered a little and her breathing was even. One strand of her hair was covering her face and every time she breath out it would flew and then come back. I giggled at sight and placed it behind her ear. I didn't want to wake her up, she looked so cute.

I slowly reached for my phone that was on night stand and texted my mom. I totally forgot to text her when we came and you know how moms are.

- We landed safely, sorry I didn't reply before. I was... busy -

And that's what I sent. Few moments later, I got text back.

- Oh thank god! I was ready to fly over there! -

I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

- Oh mom, don't overreact! I'm perfectly fine - And more than that.

- Okay, okay. Anyway who is the person with you? -

I knew she will ask this soon or later.

- Dušica - I replied and her response was immediate.

- No way! At least you have a chance now -

- I have already used it... - I replied with big smile.

- What!? And??? -

- Don't you dare ignoring me young lady! - she sent when I didn't reply her for 30 seconds... Ok mom!

- Talk to you later. She is waking up now - I sent when I saw Dušica slowly opening her eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful" she mumbled with her so sexy, raspy, morning voice! Damn! Her eyes were still half closed

She looked so cute like this. Like little child with her messy hair.

"Good morning, babe" I said and she smiled.

"I could get use on waking up like this" she whispered and pulled me closer while blushing her lips over mine.

"Oh yeah?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

"Mhm" she hummed and nodded "Sight of you in my arms is something I really wouldn't get tired off" she said and kissed my forehead gently.